2.

(The top is me and Willow again ☠️☠️ that niggas gay asf)

            3RD POV, LUNCH TIME

        Amari was with her friends Chloe, Norwan, Savi, Mateo, Jay, and Xavier, they were sitting at a picnic table where the trees and grass was and we're talking about school and how their first day was going so far, Amari was silent, she was eating her salad and thinking about something, Savi noticed her sudden change in behavior, whilst the others were busy talking, she gently nudged Amari's shoulder, Amari looked at her, Savi whispered to her, "You alright?.. You've been quiet this whole time.."

       Amari peeped at the others before looking at Savi, "Remember Hobie?.." Savi's smile dropped, "What about him?" She asked quietly and softly. "Well.. he's in my class. And.. I still like him for some reason." Amari mumbled, looking at her salad and eating it. 

       Savi sighed quietly, "I don't know Amari. Not trying to be rude at all but he rejected you and he didn't do it nicely. Not to mention his girlfriends an asshole." She muttered, eating her sandwich, swallowing it and then drinking her water before she looked back at Amari who began to whisper.

     "I know.. it's just.. I feel like he's grown and matured more.. we both have y'know? I know it's not good to have a crush on someone who already has a girlfriend but I can't help myself. So I'm gonna try my hardest not to like him." Savi glimpsed at the trees, the sunlight hitting her, Amari and some of Xavier's face.

     "Listen, Amari. You can't just stop loving someone immediately. Especially in your case.. you've had a crush on him for what? 5 or 6 years now? It's gonna be hard and painful to lose feelings for him. I would probably just wait and see.. and if you don't.. then.. you gotta see what the future holds for you. Who knows what'll happen. People come and go.." Savi's furrowed her eyebrows slightly, "I would know." She muttered with a harsh tone, crushing a leaf under her foot.

     Amari took her advice in.. she knew what Savi was talking about and why she had a change in tone. She was talking about her Older brother and Dad. Her Dad wasn't or present throughout her whole childhood, and her Mom having to raise 4 kids on her own was stressful and she did drugs to help relieve her stress.. so she didn't really have a great childhood. 

    When Savi was 12, her father returned, her younger brother was 9 and her younger sister was 7, and her older brother was 13. When her Dad returned.. he moved in with her Mom and her Mom and Dad always had screaming matches at night.

     Amari and Savi had been friends since they were 11 so Amari was by her side the whole time she was going through this. Eventually, her Dad and Mom got into a huge argument on the 4th of July and her Mom was homeless and her new Mom got a new boyfriend that helped her get even better and helped her with her drug addiction.

     But.. Savi and her siblings had to stay with their Dad since her Mom and her boyfriends Mom had no where to stay. Savi and her Dad did not get along at all. And her older brother, Christian was exactly like their Dad. An asshole. When Savi was 15 and Christian was 16, Savi decided to permanently stay with her Mom and her Moms boyfriend while her Older Brother went with their Dad. 

      You're probably confused on what was so wrong with Christian going with their Dad, well, Christian and their Dad always bagged on Savi and made fun of her. Ever since Christian moved in with their Dad she hasn't spoke to them since.

    Amari put an arm around Savi's neck, "Who gives a fuck about them? I don't see them making money and being hella smart like you." She comforted, Savi smiled at Amari, "You right. I'm up and those bitches down in the grave." Savi cheered, Xavier chuckled at Savi's burst of confidence.

     "You're beautiful, love. Those hoes are probably sulkin' their asses off back in the trenches." Xavier kissed her cheek, Savi smiling at him. Jay and Amari both looked at eachother, Jay pointed his finger at his throat and pretended to gag, Amari and Jay giggling. "Y'all are so immature." Norwan commented, Chloe smacked the back of Norwan's head, "Like you're anymore mature!"

     Norwan poured his bottom lip, "I am mature! I drive you guys around everywhere! And I always—" Norwan ranted, "Alright, alright, we get it." Mateo rolled his eyes, "You're such a goody two shoes." Mateo teased, Jay snorted, Norwan frowned and crossed his arms, grumbling. "Anyways, what y'all wanna do after school?" Amari asked, throwing her salad container away in the trash can beside their table and sitting back down, leaning in and looking at her friends.

    "I was thinking we go on a walk together." Savi suggested, Xavier shrugged, "Sounds like a good idea." He agreed. "No! I say we should go to the gas station and buy snacks and stuff!" Mateo chided, "You always wanna go to the gas station Mateo! Why can't you just go on a walk with us for just one time?!"

     Xavier was about to agree with her before Mateo snapped at him, "You're her boyfriend! Of course you're gonna agree with her! It's like your her damn echo!" The 3 got into a argument about what they should do, Norwan and Jay listening in on the argument, entertained by it, Norwan instigated while Jay just made dramatic sounds, "Guys.. Maybe we—" They didn't listen and still argued.

     Chloe furrowed her eyebrows, she yelled, "GUYS!" All of their mouths snapped shut as they payed attention to Chloe. "How about we go on a walk and then after we go to the gas station to get stuff?" She suggested, all of them made noises and in agreement, "That's not a bad idea." Xavier hummed, "I know." She grinned.

    "So then, plans are set for tonight. Great!" Amari smiled, all of them stood up. Chloe and Norwan stood by Amari, getting ready to head to their next class together, "We'll see you guys later!" She waved, the three of them made their way to their class.