12

i'm not even fucking joking i'm being completely serious i fucking need this man so bad i'm not kidding bro. i'm kicking my feet so hard, i'm getting whiplash, i'm screaming, i'm going fucking insane. his nose, his jawline, his eyebrows, his eyes, his lips, the expression, the goatee, i'm flipping over so much bro it's not funny

                 3RD POV

       It was night time in New York city. 

       The sky was filled with storm clouds, lightning striking, rain fell from the clouds, the rain was heavy. It was cold, it was so cold you could see your own breath when you exhaled. The streets weren't flooded with cars or people. Many shops were closed, puddles all over the ground and streets.

       "AMARI! XAVIER! SLOW DOWN!"

     Xavier and Amari were in their Spider-man and Spider-Woman suits, they were swinging fast through New York, Amari's eyes were filled with tears, Xavier was filled with rage. Amari twisted and pulled her webs, shooting them, she swung up in the air, she looked around, so much was going through her mind.

     Xavier's chest was hurting a lot, he was so fucking angry at Seana and King he felt like ripping them apart. Limb by limb.

    Hobie, Mateo and Chloe were chasing after them, they were also fully suited up, trying their best to chase after the angry duo. 

     Hobie was worried for Amari, he hated to see his girlfriend so sad and angry. He never wanted to see her like this. Mateo also felt bad for Amari, he had never seen her like this before, he also knew it was because Savi was her best friend. The two were an inseparable duo.

     They were partners in crime, if one got in trouble, somehow the other was aswell. They never snitched on eachother and we're always there for each other. 

     But, it felt so different when Savi wasn't there to comfort Amari.

     She was the only one that helped her calm down when she was like this, so having her not there was horrible. It made her hurt. 

     And Xavier.. well Xavier was feeling every emotion that wasn't good.

     Anger, sadness, rage, un-happy.. This might sound hella corny, but, he felt like apart of himself was missing because Savi wasn't there. He never ever liked this feeling. He tried his hardest not to feel this feeling again, but of course. Seana and her stupid fucking babydaddy had to remind him of the feeling.

    The 3 had no choice, they could not get Xavier or Amari to stop. 

     Once Xavier and Amari jumped over a rooftop, Chloe and Jay tackled Amari and Xavier down on the rooftop, Jay tying them both with web so they couldn't move, Xavier and Amari shouting and yelling to get untied. "I SWEAR! UN-TIE US! IM NOT FUCKING KIDDING." Xavier shouted, his eyes narrowing.

      Hobie pulled off Amari's mask, Jay pulling Xavier's off, they both had angry fucking faces.

      "What the fuck are you doing Hobie? Are you serious?" Amari spoke, disbelief in her tone as she looked up at Hobie. Hobie had a guilty look on his face, he didn't like this.

      "Are you actually fucking choosing them over me?.. Really, Hobie?" Amari spoke, her eyes narrowed as she looked at Hobie. Hobie sighed shakily, looking away from Amari and at the ground, "Amari. You're way too angry right now." He began, Amari furrowed her eyebrows.

      "I have every fuckin' right to be! Those bitches kidnapped MY bestfriend and Xavier's girlfriend! How the hell do you expect us to react?! To be happy and joyful that she's gone?!" Amari protested. "I understand, but you guys—" Chloe was cut off by Xavier, "Do you really?" Xavier asked, looking at her.

      Chloe went silent, listening to Xavier.

      "Because if you really did understand us, you would let us go and fucking kill those bitches." Xavier spoke, Jay furrowed his eyebrows, "Don't fucking talk to her like that, Xavier." 

      "Do something about it!" Xavier barked, hatred gleaming in his eyes.

      "Guys! Stop fighting! This is exactly what King and Seana want. They want to drive us apart from eachother so they can get us when we're most vulnerable." Hobie shouted, Amari's eyebrows furrowed.

      "I could care less what those niggas want. What they need to be is DEAD." Amari fumed, she turned her head and looked at Hobie, "Baby, if you know what's right.. you'll let us go." Amari spoke with a softer tone, Hobie looked down at her, he felt so bad for her, he just wanted to listen to her..

     But he couldn't.

     "I do know what's right," Hobie began, Amari's eyes lighting up, "And what's right is to keep you guys detained. If you guys kill those two the both of you will be captured and sent to Prison. I'm not trying to see you behind bars, Amari." He spoke, Amari had a look of betrayal on her face.

     "You fucking backstabber." She spat, Hobie winced slightly, feeling bit hurt at her words. 

     "THE LOT OF YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE! SAVI IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE AND YOU GUYS DONT CARE! ITS LIKE ME AND AMARI ARE THE ONLY TWO THAT CARE." Xavier yelled, shaking from adrenaline and anger. "I can't believe you." Amari spoke, Hobie sighed, "It's for the better, love."

      "Don't fucking call me that I'm pissed at you right now." She spoke, looking away from Hobie.

      Hobie knew that Amari didn't mean to hurt him, he understood that she was angry that her bestfriend was being held hostage by her enemies. He understood what she felt.. but it hurt. Why did it hurt if he knew she didn't mean anything?..

     "We're taking you two back to the university so that they can keep you guys from killing them." Chloe stated, Jay picking up Xavier and Hobie picking up Amari.