18.

y'all ion really like this book but i'll keep updating for y'all.

                   3RD POV

        Dray walked up on the porch, he unlocked the door, walking in, he stopped, he looked around, slowly closing the door behind him. His momma's house was tore up, it was an absolute mess.

        There was a knife on the wall and a note on the broken in half table, Dray walked towards the note and picked it up. He read the note, "COME GET'CHO FUCKIN' MOM." Dray's fists instantly clenched.

        The letters were written with force, he caressed his finger over the words, his eyebrows furrowed with rage, he narrowed his eyes, he crumbled the paper and stuffed it in his pocket, he walked towards the door.

        WITH MATEO

       "SOMEONE GOT MOMMA!" 

        Mateo slammed on the breaks, Jay flying towards the windshield, Mateo's eyes widened, "WHAT?!!" Mateo yelled, Jay cursed, rubbing his forehead.

       "WHEN THE HELL DID YOU FIND OUT?!" Mateo yelled as he began speeding down the road, Jay gripped the seatbelt. "TODAY. I WENT TO VISIT MOMMA AND THE HOUSE WAS TORE THE THE FUCK! THERE WAS BLOOD AND SHIT WAS BROKEN AND SOMEONE LEFT A NOTE SAYIN 'GETCHO FUCKIN MOM." 

       Mateo slammed the breaks again, Jay flew again, the seatbelt locked, pulling him back hard, "OH HELL NAW!" Jay groaned, Mateo glared at Jay, "STOP ACTIN A FOOL!"

       Jay's head snapped towards Jay, "NIGGA YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE— YOU DONT EVEN GOT YO LICENSE!" Jay protested.

       "YOU WANNA COMPLAIN?! WALK!" Mateo yelled, Jay shook his head, "NO!" "THEN SHUT THE HELL UP!" Mateo began speeding down the road, he flew over a car, Jay's jaw dropping,

      "HOLY SHIT MATEO YOURE GONNA HIT THAT MAN!" Jay screamed, Mateo's eyes widened as they flew towards a man, the man barely had time to react, he was knocked over, Mateo quickly stopped the car.

       Mateo and Jay were breathing heavily, their eyes wide, Mateo quickly got out the car, Jay falling out. Mateo stood over the man, he raised his eyebrows, "DAD?!" 

      Jordan wheezed, Mateo helping Jordan stand, Jay frowned as he pulled himself up. "Well, fuck me then." Jay muttered, "Later." Mateo commented, Jay's eyes widened. "Son you're gay?!" Jordan asked with shock.

      "No! I was just joking." 

      "I expected your sister to be gay to be honest."

      "Just because she she used to wear— That's besides the point! Dad what are you doing here?! You're supposed to be in pennsylvania!" Mateo demanded.

        "It's a pretty long story to be honest.." Jordan spoke, scratching the back of his neck. "I know Mom got kidnapped." 

        "I'm gonna kill him! That motherfucker!" Jordan exclaimed, throwing his hat at the ground.

         Mateo raised an eyebrow, he looked at Jordan, "'He'? Do you know who took momma?" Mateo asked, Jordan swallowed, "I.. may have an idea but it's gonna require a explanation.." Jordan spoke.