16

me when u;

                  3RD POV

        Amari groaned as she woke up, she rubbed her eyes, grabbing her phone from Hobie's nightstand, she turned her phone on, all her notifications were spammed from her friends and they were PISSED.

      "Shit." Amari muttered, she quickly sat up and stumbled over out of bed, her thighs were shaking, she cursed under her breath, she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

           ABOUT LIKE AN HOUR LATER

      Amari didn't have any spare clothes so she had to improvise and wear Hobie's, she was wearing his sweats and one of his graphic tees with her sneakers and socks. She had her braids half-up-half-down, she was sprinting to her house, her friends absolutely blowing up the groupchat.

stinkbreath: AMARI WHERE THE FUCK U AT

stinkbreath: I SWEAR IF YOU AND THAT PUNK ASS NIGGA HOBIE FUCKED AGAIN IM BEATIN HIS ASS

groupleaderjay: shut the fuck up typing all caps in my fucking gc

stinkbreath: My deepest apologies, Jay. When thy was typing the words included in those— oh, so vulgar messages, thy didn't think about what the group leader, Jay, would think. Thy did not even think about the consequences of which my actions would have caused, my apologies once again, your majesty.

shitass: prestige dick rider level 100

loudassbitchasshoe: y'all i think amari's dead no cap

rapunzelletdownyourhairbuiltass: stfu she probably with hobie

cumcapper: y'all im alive i'm On my way! 

groupleaderjay: bros filled with joy 😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥💯

educatedzombie🧟‍♀️: bros feeling jolly 😭😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥

stinkbreath: AMARI GET YOU AND YO DAMN DUSTY AHH BOYFRIEND OVER HERE NOW.

stinkbreath: THAT NIGGA HAS CHILDREN HE SENT OVER HERE AND IM BOUTTA CALL CPS ON HIS LANKY ASS!!!

       Amari stormed into the house, she panted, walking into the livingroom, she looked around, Mateo was pacing the livingroom, everyone was on the couch.

      Including Savi.

      Amari's eyes lit up, "SAVI!" She yelled, jumping on her. Savi giggled, "What's good, Ari? You alright?" Savi asked, hugging Amari. "Yeah." Amari spoke, holding onto Savi tightly. "NIGGA WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!" Mateo yelled, Amari groaned, she stood up, turning and looking at Mateo. "With my man."

     "OOOO! Imma beat that Niggas ASS!" Mateo spoke, punching the air, he turned back to Amari, "Where the fuck is he?! He dropped his damn kids off here!" Mateo protested, pointing at Pavitr, Miles and Gwen. Gwen looked up from her phone and waved at Amari. Amari raised an eyebrow, she waved back at Gwen and looked at Mateo.

    "These are Hobie's friends. They ain't his kids." Amari clarified, Mateo rolled his eyes, "Grab me a chair, sit me down, and wait for me to give a fuck. HE STILL TOLD THEM THEY COULD STAY HERE!"

    "Oh, Ian knew that."

    "Clearly."

    "Well, I still don't know what to do with them! Hobie's still asleep right now and I don't wanna have to run back there." Amari exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air, Miles whispering something to Pavitr that made him giggle, Mateo snapped his head straight towards them. "The fucks funny? Cause' Ion really sayin anything funny." 

     "You look funny. That's what." Miles responded, Mateo breathed in deeply, exhaling, Amari waved her hand infront of her face, "WUFF! Jeez!.. There's a REALLY bad odor coming from the depths of your throat.."

     "I will beat your ass and those kids too." 

      "What did we do?" Pavitr asked, "Everything except for hygiene." "You can't be talking Mateo." Jay grinned, his nose scrunching a bit as he looked Mateo up and down.

    "What the hell are you talkin' bout?" Mateo asked, glaring at Jay. "Nigga. Your breath smells like a cup of camel spit and kombucha." Jay spoke, Norwan's jaw went slack. "Don't you dare insult Kombucha like that!" Norwan spoke.

     "I'll insult Kombucha as much as I want." Jay spoke, turning his head and glancing at Norwan. Norwan was about to say something but Mateo interrupted, "We're getting off topic! I don't want them staying at my house! Margo can stay, whatever! But I'm not dealing with their cocky asses!"

     "Gwen doesn't have a ass." Margo deadpanned, Gwen glared at Margo with burning hatred. "I cannot confirmed or deny that statement." "Miles!" Gwen barked, "PIPE DOWN IN MY HOUSE WHITE GIRL! AND GET'CHO CRUSTY ASS SNEAKERS OFF MY DAMN COUCH!" Gwen quickly moved her feet off of the couch.

     "I DONT RECALL YOU BUYIN' THAT DAMN COUCH!" Mateo shouted, Amari pinched the bridge of her nose with annoyance. "Stop yelling." Jay growled, "Yes sir." Mateo quickly spoke, bowing his head at Jay. "What the fuck is goin' on between you? Is he like a domitrix and you the submissive one?" Chloe asked, looking back and forth from Jay to Mateo.

      "Yeah. I've been in his ass.. like 4 times this past month?" Jay spoke jokingly, Mateo's jaw dropped. "Damn! That's more than me and Hobie." Amari commented, Mateo slowly turned his head and looked at Amari.

      "What did you just say?" He asked with a slow stern tone, Amari grinned sheepishly, "Oh nothin'! I just said the weathers nice today.." She lied, Mateo shook his head, "No, no. Repeat yourself." "I'd rather not."

      "Why?" Mateo looked Amari up and down, realizing how baggy her clothes were and that she never owned a graphic tee like that, his eyes widened, "Holy shit.. are you wearing that niggas dirty ass bacteria infected clothes?.." Amari cringed slightly.

      Hobie walked into the livingroom, he had his hands in his pockets, "Oh, hey fam!" Hobie greeted, nodding at Miles, Gwen, Margo, and Pavitr. Mateo looked at Hobie, he clenched his fists, Amari looked at Hobie with an awkward expression, "Baby!..Hey..!" 

     "Oh.. you fucker." Mateo growled.