5.

BRO KENNYS SOOO...

                3RD POV

     Amari was in Noir's office, Noir was the counselor and to be honest he was the coolest and nicest. He would give out snacks and drinks, he let you stay in his office for classes and even the whole day and he was hella funny, he even let students swear. Amari spun around in the chair whilst Noir was organizing some files he had, Amari saw something shocking..

    Amari's jaw dropped, she gasped, "Mr. Noir! You have a fat ass!" She blurted out, Noir quickly stood up, his eyes a bit wide, "Miss Fields! That is inappropriate." Noir scolded, Amari chuckled, "My bad, Mr. Noir." She apologized, playing with some kinetic sand.

     "It's fine. Just do not say that again. Anyways, there's gonna be another student coming down here soon so you know. Do not be mean." Amari huffed, "No promises." 

          20 MINUTES LATER

     Hobie had his hands in his pockets, he walked towards Noirs office, walking in, he closed the door, putting his stuff down and sitting down, Amari was in there, she groaned. "Ughhhh." Hobie grinned, "Fancy seein' you here!" He spoke, putting his feet on Noir's table, Noir sighed, rolling his eyes as he went on his computer and typed some emails.

     "Why are you here?" Amari asked, her hand on her cheek as she looked at Hobie. Hobie crossed his arms, his bottom lip in a pout, "Awww, you care about me?" "I ain't never said that." Hobie sighed, leaning back in the chair, "I'm here because I wanted to get outta class and relax. Shit can be stressful sometimes ya dig?" He asked, looking at Amari.

     "I guess it can be. Isn't it crazy how much work we get assigned? Training for fighting? That's absolutely crazy." She spoke, smiling as she looked at Noir, Noir spoke up, "Your training for fighting is to make sure that when you're in combat you know how to defend yourself." Amari ignored him, "It's just.. so much. It can be overwhelming." Amari complained.

     "You just complain about everything, don't you?" Hobie teased, a smug expression on his face. " 'God, I just hate fascists.' 'No one has style now a days. Lord.' "She mocked, snickering to herself. "I'm just spittin' facts." "You spit a lot when you talk."

     "Stop arguing the both of you." Noir interrupted, "I'm just being honest." Amari shrugged as she leaned against the wall, going on her phone, "Can I not state my opinion?" "No, you have horrible ones." Hobie added, "Be quiet foofah." Hobie gasped, "You did not just go there." Amari grinned, looking at him, "All the way."

     "Get a retwist you rat." "No! You get a retwist!" Hobie argued, his eyebrows furrowed as he glared at Amari. "Im getting my hair done tomorrow. You probably gonna wait another year." Amari teased, "You're so annoying." "Learn it from the best."

     There was silence between them, Noir letting out a sigh of relief when he didn't hear them arguing. "You look like you use your dandruff to season your food." Amari suddenly piped, the two arguing again.

     The arguing went on for a good 5 minutes before Noir shouted at them to stop, which they did and apologized to eachother..

      Whilst Amari was on her phone, Hobie couldn't help but just.. stare at her. She was gorgeous, he couldn't even lie. No matter how many times he would insult her, he knew in the back of his head that she truly was beautiful... he was really praying she felt the same..

    And, Amari did. Hobie was good looking, he had a very different and unique style that made him pop out in a crowd, it was a good thing. He always came to school in Punk outfits and such whilst Amari came to school a streetwear style. 

    Amari really did find Hobie attractive.. it's just.. she didn't wanna rush things on him, and plus, she didn't even know if he liked her back or not. She definitely did not want to take that risk again and have what happened in her senior year happen this year.. if she did confess to him; she wanted to be completely sure that he liked her back.

     She began to think.. what if her and Hobie did get into a relationship? What would it be like? They were constantly arguing and teasing eachother, so she just wondered what it would be like. What would Hobie be like? Would they still even tease eachother at all? She cringed slightly at the thought of Hobie being a lover. 

     Hobie was wayyyy too chaotic for that.. she couldn't even imagine him calling her pet names and shit like that. How would it even work? It would probably being funny as hell hearing Hobie call her 'My love', or 'Sweetheart'. She snickered a bit, she would laugh so hard if he ever called her that. 

     Hobie felt a weird feeling in his stomach when Amari smiled, he felt his face heart up and his heart face, he looked away, looking at his phone.. Did he really like her? No. No. He didn't. He couldn't like her.. there's no way. She literally hates him.. there's no way she felt the same way about him.

     They were both idiots head over heels for eachother.