11.

look at my homie kalyn the rat he a real one fr 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

             3RD POV

     Hobie got into the car, Miles got in aswell, he sat down, closing the door, Hobie started the car and turned the AC on, Hobie locking the car doors. Miles was about to sit back against the seat but instead he ended up laying down cause the seat was leaned all the way back, Miles sat up, he smelled the air.

      Hobie noticed Miles' suspicions, he started to sweat a bit, his heart racing nervously, he looked out the window, chewing on his fingernails, his leg bouncing. Miles looked at Hobie, "Yo why the hell is the chair back?! And why the hell does it smell like Perfume up in here?!" Miles demanded.

       Hobie sunk down, his eyes a bit wide, Miles immediately realized what was going on. "WHO THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE IN HERE??" Miles shouted, looking at Hobie who was sitting on the car floor, looking down, a guilty look on his face as he got flashbacks of the night.

      "WHO WAS IT HOBIE?!" Miles shouted, Hobie didn't answer, he pursed his lips, "Listen.. You don't need to know.." Hobie spoke, "NO! I wanna know! Who was it?!" Miles exclaimed, Hobie mumbled something quietly, fidgeting with his fingers. "Speak up nigga."

      "AMARI!" Hobie shouted, Miles' jaw dropped, "That bitch you rejected in your senior year?" "Don't call her a bitch." Hobie spoke, pulling himself back up on the seat, looking at Miles. Miles put his hands up, "My bad, my bad."

      There was silence between them as Hobie began to drive, Miles fixing the seat back up straight, he caressed his chin, looking at Hobie with a strong thinking face. Hobie frowned, "What." "Amari?? That's shocking.. I never expected you and her to get with eachother.." Miles spoke.

      "I'm telling Margo—" "Y'know, never mind bro." Miles sighed, Hobie chuckled.

                MEANWHILE

       Savi was drinking her slushie, she was by herself walking around downtown, she had her headphones in and her phone in her hand. She was listening to some music, she was scrolling through pinterest to see what kind of stuff was on there.

       Not many people were walking around, it was 6:37 p.m, Savi was on her way back to the house, she had stopped by the gas station and got herself a slushie because.. why the fuck not? Her spidey-senses started to tingle for some reason, she looked around, walking faster.

      Suddenly, out of no where, she was grabbed roughly and pulled into an alleyway, her mouth was covered with a cloth before she could scream, her wrists were tied behind her back and her legs were tied together, the cloth slowly making her lose consciousness..

           WITH AMARI

     Amari walked into the house, she had just gotten back from the gym and was tired as hell, she walked down the hallway and turned into the livingroom, she stopped, everyone was in the livingroom, even Hobie... but Savi wasn't there. She looked at them with a suspicious glance, "What's going on? Where's Savi?" 

     Xavier had eyes full of rage and anger, Jay was comforting him, tears running down his cheeks, Amari was getting a bit worried. "Guys, what the hell is going on?" Amari asked with a more stern tone, they all had sad faces.

      Amari's heart began to hurt, she furrowed her eyebrows, "Where the hell is Savi?!" Amari demanded, Hobie pointed to the counter, a knife was on the counter, aswell as a piece of paper with writing on it.

      Amari quickly went to the note and picked it up, her eyes widened as she read the paper, her heart began to race, adrenaline pumping in her veins, she gritted her teeth, grabbing the knife, she threw it at the wall, Hobie having a nervous expression.

      Amari looked at them, "I'm finding Seana and King." She spoke, her voice wobbly, her bottom lip quivering, "And I'm killing them."