15

for all you gay ass hungry starved bitches (i love y'all)

                     3RD POV

        It was 8:34 p.m, it was dark outside and it was beginning to snow a bit, if you have fucking brain cells and think about it clearly, it's cold outside. 

       But.. not in Hobie's room.

      Hobie kissed Amari roughly, Amari dug her nails into Hobie's back, Hobie rolling his hips deep into Amari, Amari moaned muffedly, Hobie's tongue exploring Amari's mouth.

      Amari pulled away from the kiss, "H-Hobie! Y-you're too— too deep!" Amari moaned, wrapping her legs around Hobie's waist. "Nigga, you was talking allll of that shit and you foldin' now? Ion think so." Hobie spoke, Amari gripped the sheets.

      "Fuck! I'm— I'm gonna cum!" Amari moaned, Hobie whispered next to Amari's  ear, "We've only just started, love. If you cum I'm goin' faster." Hobie leaned his head back, smirking at Amari. Amari breathed shakily, she arched her back, gritting her teeth.

      "O-oh god.. I-i can't.. Hobie! M-mmnh!" She felt her lower stomach tighten, Hobie pinned her wrists above her head, "You can, baby. You're doing so good.." He whispered, his voice having a rasp to it. "I'm—I..fuck!" She whimpered, breathing faster. 

       Amari released, Hobie sighed, "I told you, Ari." He spoke in a more stern tone, looking down at Amari. His thrusts began to get faster and harder, using one hand to pin Amari's wrists and the other one choking Amari lightly.

       Amari's body felt so hot, her heart was pounding so hard and quick she felt like it was gonna jump out of her chest, her mouth was open but no noises came out, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her body tensed up, she closed her eyes, moaning.

       Hobie smirked teasingly, "That feel good, baby?" Amari nodded, "Yes..yes.." She whimpered. Hobie chuckled, "I'm glad, love." He spoke softly. He continued to roll his hips and slam into her, triggering her orgasm again.

      Hobie licked Amari's lips, kissing her with tongue, Amari kissed him back, her nails digging into Hobie's wrists but Hobie could honestly care less. He was completely focused on Amari and her reaction, doing everything in his power to keep hearing her moans and whines.

      Amari pulled away from the kiss, "F-fuh—mmmh!" Hobie licked Amari's neck, kissing her neck, his kisses turned to love bites, his hand on her hip. Their bodies were pressed together, Hobie bit on Amari's collarbone, Amari gasped softly.

      Hobie thrusted harder into her, groaning, "Fuck, Amari.." He breathed, he let go of Amari's wrists. Amari wrapped her arms around Hobie's neck, kissing Hobie deeply, Hobie could feel fire pooling in his lower abdomen, he rubbed Amari's hips, continuing to kiss her.

      Amari pulled away to breathe, her thighs were shaking, Hobie smirked teasingly, "Awww, your thighs are shaking.. that's how I know I'm doing something right." He spoke, Amari was dissolving into pleasure. She couldn't even answer Hobie with words, instead answering him with a shaky moan.

     Hobie chuckled, "I'm g-guessin' you love this then, huh?" Hobie asked, Amari rolled her eyes, "S-shut up Hobie. You know you're enjoying this s-shit too." She stammered. "You're right about that for sure." 

    Hobie's legs buckled, he bit back a moan, biting his bottom lip and looking down, Amari chuckled, "You're not as strong either, baby." She had a smug expression, Hobie looked at her, his eyes narrowing.

     Hobie slammed into Amari's prostate, Amari winced. "Be quiet." Hobie muttered, his hips stuttered, he pulled out, gripping the sheets as he released, breathing heavily.

            MEANWHILE

      "Are you kidding me?! So, we have to watch THREE TEENAGERS AND WATCH OVER SAVI?!" Jay exclaimed, Miles, Gwen, Margo, and Pavitr standing in the livingroom with their bags and suit cases. "Three?! There's four of us!" Miles exclaimed.

      "Margo's like a college freshman. She doesn't count." Chloe remarked, Pavitr sighed, "Hobie said we could stay." Pavitr said. "Right! WHERE IS THAT NIGGA HOBIE?!" Mateo yelled.