Chapter One

Quinn's P.O.V.
Today is another day stuck at this stupid place. I sit in the living room, strumming on my guitar when the door opens. I looked up at who had walked through the door to see it was a man in a suit with sunglasses on and a short man wearing a button up shirt and khakis. They looked to be a couple from the pda they were showing.

I continued what I was doing until Ms. Jennings called for me. I got up and walked over to her office.

" Yes Ms. Jennings?" I questioned

" Mr.Stark and Mr.Banner are wanting to speak with you." She said. I shook my head okay and we walked into a room so they could interview me.

" What are some of your hobbies?" asked Bruce.

" Playing guitar , writing , drawing , mechanics , and science." I said.

" Have you built anything or fixed anything ?" asked Tony.

" Did you see that nice pick up truck outside when you pulled in?" I asked. They shook their heads yes.

" I fixed it up myself, I use it to get me to work and school. " I said. They had amazed looks on their faces. The reaction I was hoping to get.

" Bruce can we have her?" asked Tony in a Childish voice.

" Yes Tony," said Bruce. Wait, I'm finally getting adopted?

" You guys want to adopt me? "

" Yes, you're unique. You didn't try to get our attention the minute we walked through the door like the other kids did. You're independent and hard-working. You'll fit it just right with our family, " said Tony smiling at me.

I knew it'd be a few weeks before anything was finalized because adoption system isn't just pick and go, but hey, it's better than nothing.

UPDATED: JULY 12,2019.