Chapter Thirty-Three

Jahlil's Pov Location || the car

Jahlil's Pov
Location || the car

"I miss my girl man " I complained and Kam smacked his lips "Nigga you know how Essence is , ion see how you thought yo ass was gone get away with it " he said .

"I ain't think the bitch was gone snitch "

"Nigga , she literally threw a fucking TV at you , she was going to most definitely snitch " he said laughing and I sucked my teeth.

"That shit not funny imagine losing Starr yo ass gone be looking mighty dumb "

"Yeah , but I'm not losing my bitch we are at peace " Kam said as I pulled up to the trap seeing Dee's car .

We got out my car walking into the trap .

"You here early nigga " I said to him as he counted up money .

"Yeah , I gotta take Nari to the halfway house to see E so I came in a lil earlier then normal "

"Oh , so you got the drop on lil E " I said with a smile on my face . I feel like if I could just talk to her and clear all this shit up then I could fix this .

And he smacked his lips "You know I can't tell you where she at bro , Nari is gone be pissed . I ain't got time to be stressing my bm" he said .

And I smacked my lips "If it was you , I would've told you " I said and he stayed quiet .

"Nigga I'm not finna fuck up me and my girl . We not even back together yet fully . So once again NO " he said with all seriousness.

"Anyways , I got two kids on the way " Kam blurted out .

"Danm so Starr having twins again " Dee asked .

"Nah bro , Ronnie trapped me . Bitch poked a hole in the condom " he said and I laughed .

"Starr gone murder yo ass "

"Bruh I'm trynna get Ronnie ass to get a abortion, cause I can't do it . I'm really trynna make sure " he said .

"I thought you was done with shorty anyways when you had the time to knock her up "

"When Starr was in Memphis , calling me telling me she was pregnant " Kam said digging in his pocket pulling out a baggie of weed .

"Shit got you stressed out " Dee said and me and him laughed .

"You gone be stressed when that Pre nigga snatch yo shorty "

"Bet not " Dee blurted out before his phone dinged " Yoo , Nari having the baby " he blurted out quickly grabbing his keys and we followed behind him .

Know we had to be there for the birth of our lil nigga .