Chapter six

Kuhnar Wings 16 years old Location || School

Kuhnar Wings
16 years old
Location || School

Kameo was back so of course he was all over me . A few days ago I seen Dee with Ashanti and I knew they probably had something going on . I chose to ignore him because your not going to come to my house and touch on me inappropriately and then do those things to others girls . That's not right to me .

I was first block and I had class with him . I walked in and sat next to him . "Wassup Nari " he said and I ignored him .

"Bro wassup with you , youn fuck with me nomo " he said .

"Come on Nari please talk to me " he said and I got up moving out his seat . My medicine had me feeling drowsy so I moved away from him and put my head down .

****

It was now lunch time which meant we where all packed in somebody's car . "Where we eating " Dee said as he drove .

"I'm feeling wings y'all " Essence asked and I just nodded my head . Kameo looked at me I guess he noticed I ain't have much to say today .

Plus I was having a bad day because of Dee . He kept bugging me all day to talk . And I even had a break down in the bathroom but Essence helped me .

Once we got to wing stop I stayed back in the car and Kam stayed with me . "Wassup with you Nari and don't lie " he asked seriously.

"I let Dee touch on me in a way , and then I seen him with Ashanti " I said about to cry . He pulled me into a hug "you been take your meds " he asked .

"Yeah , but since that I been real depressed lately . I told my momma and she was like no boy should make you depressed. But she don't know the full story " I said .

"Nari you should just talk to him and let him know how you feel . And don't let him touch on you again" he said and the doors opened and they came back with the food .

***
It was now after school and my momma was supposed to be picking me up but she was late . 

"Ashanti no I'm not feeling you that way " Dee snapped and she slapped him . Oop

"Man I'll be wrong if I knock yo ass out " he said .

"Dee fuck you , you just wanted sex " she yelled out .

Girl that's what he wants from everybody.

"Ashanti I never said we was gone be together. I ain't tell you open yours legs for me neither " he said .