Chapter nine

Demonte Alexander 17 years old Houston, TxLocation || home 1month later

Demonte Alexander
17 years old
Houston, Tx
Location || home
1month later

Me and the gang was just chilling at my shit waiting for Kam to come through he said he want us to meet his girl . As long as she not weird ion care for real .

Kuhnari came from my room sitting down next to me as essence laughed . "Y'all fuck with each-other" she asked and I just looked at Kuhnari this girl know wassup with me .

"Nah we just friends " she said and Jahlil looked at me from the corner of his eye . He know I ain't feel that way . That I secretly needed her around me to not feel lonely.

Outta all the hoes I keep around she the only one who make me feel like the love she got for me for real . Any other hoe would be like we can be together trynna rush shit with me .

But she cut me off , no hoe has ever cut me off before .

"Mmm okay , so what we doing for your birthday " Essence said .

"I don't know yesterday I got called into the office and they told my mom I can graduate early with y'all " she said .

"That's good Nari we proud of you " lil said .

"Yeah thank y'all , but this means I gotta spend money on shit I wasn't planning to . So my birthday it's just gone be another day " she said .

"Bitch shut the fuck up " Essence said and I laughed .

"Nari I got you " was all I said .

"Can we go get food though, Kameo can meet us there " she said looking up from her phone and I nodded my head as we all got up .

***

We all sat at our table at Juicy Crab like Nari wanted . I drove so where ever she wanted to go we was going . She sat by me picking on her food and i scrunched up my face .

"What's wrong with you " I asked .

"Can you just leave me the fuck alone nigga danm " she said .

"All he asked was a question " Starr Kameo's girlfriend said and she rolled her eyes at her "girl who even the fuck are you " she said .

"Kameo's girlfriend and mother of not one but two of his children " she said and Nari laughed "we don't give a fuck " she said getting up walking away .

"Ouu what's wrong with that bitch " Starr snapped .

"Okay Start not to much " essence said .