Chapter Twenty-Five

Next Day

Kameo Jenkins Pov 18 years old Location|| his house

Kameo Jenkins Pov
18 years old
Location|| his house

I walked outside taking out the trash . It was still my week with the kids but it was early so they was still sleep .

I walked back up to my porch seeing this bitch Ronnie and I licked my lips trying to figure out how I wasn't about to curse her ass out .

"So you back with yo baby momma " she asked .

"Brudda what me and bm got going on don't have shit to do with you "

"Kameo what do you mean you was just in my bed last week , and now your telling me that we ain't nothing " she asked .

"Ronnie , my kids in the house so I gotta go tend to them " I told her and she rolled her eyes .

"You a dumb ass bitch " she said .

"And you delusional as fuck " I said walking into my crib . Right on time moosie was in the living room with hair all over her head looking like her momma .

I made her some food before sitting back down on the couch . I had another cool ten minutes before Kahmir woke up .

My phone dinged it was Starr

Kids Mama👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Can I come by later , I wanna see the kids

You ain't even gotta ask that shit

Okay , it's cool I stay the night ?

Yeah , it's cool Starr 😂, you ain't gotta ask me none of that shit just show up yk daddy got you

Kameo shut the fuck up , that's why you sleeping on the couch

I laughed at her message before closing out our thread . I was really liking her new work schedule so she be coming over more often .

And y'all already know I'm finna buss her lil ass down . Y'all don't be understanding a nigga love his baby momma .

Once Kahmir woke up I fed him and got the both dress to go to my momma house . I had shit I had to do today and they couldn't be with me .

*****

I pulled up to the trap Dee and Lil was already there them niggas stay in the trap . I walked in throwing my duffel on the table and Dee shuffled through my bag .

"This that shit " he said and lil laughed . "Nigga you over here laughing you better be preparing yo will cause essence gone kill you " I said and he stopped laughing causing Dee to laugh .