Chapter Eighteen

Kameo Jenkin's Pov Location || Starrlyn's House

Kameo Jenkin's Pov
Location || Starrlyn's House

"Kahmir stop cursing at your sister " I said to him .

"Bitch " he said to moosie and I popped his hand but not to hard . That nigga only two years old .

He started crying and he ran off to his room closing the door . His dramatic ass . Moosie was eating her fruit on her iPad since she was still sick . Starr last minute told me to come over and watch them which pissed me off because I was busy .

Not trynna say I'm a bad father but lately she been showing her ass to much . Every weekend she out with her friends , doing hoe shit like throwing her ass on the gram .

That's cool tho . I mad because back in Memphis she wasn't on none of this shit . She was MY girl , now she out here going crazy in the H .

After a while moosie was sleep and I picked her up bringing her into her room . I passed by Kahmirs and he was sleep. That's probably why he was acting an ass .

***

I was outside smoking in my car it was about 11:30 pm and Starr ass still wasn't here . I texted her an hour ago and told her a nigga had to blast . But she ain't respond .

Seconds later I watched as a car pulled into her driveway and I mugged the scene Nari or Essence have a car like this .

She got out the car and some nigga did to and he hugged her grabbing her ass . I instantly put my blunt out and got out the car .

"What the fuck Starr who the fuck is this cornball " I spat .

And she laughed "Kameo I know your not mad at me , this is just my friend Ashton " she said .

"Nah you ain't got no friends "

"You ain't gotta talk to her like that " he said and I sucked my teeth "nigga mind yo business on how I talk to my girl " I said .

"Single " she said and I mugged her "Starr get yo ass in the house for I show you sum " I said .

She looked at me not moving until I gave her that stop fucking playing with me look .

"I'm sorry Ashton I will call you tomorrow " she said .

"Aight fashoo " Ashton said to her before looking me up and down .

I grabbed her arm dragging her in the door "so this what we do , we come home with niggas and shit " I said .

"Kameo why do you care , youn give a fuck about me " she said before she started crying .

She drunk .

"I do care about yo ass , you the mother of my kids man . Just because I'm out here doing me don't mean ion care about you . When you asked what we was I couldn't even put no label on it for real cause I was scared how you was gone look at me when you realized a nigga ain't changed . But I knew I wanted to be with you . I still wanna be with you it's just I'm not ready " I said and she ain't respond she just like at me .