Thirty -Two

2 weeks later
March 9th of 2022

Kuhnari's Pov Location || Demonte's House 9 months into 9

Kuhnari's Pov
Location || Demonte's House
9 months into 9

Soon I will be giving birth to my baby boy Mr.Demani E'Kai Alexander . I can't wait , I'm just ready to see him and hoping he don't look like his fuck ass daddy .

I sat down on the couch since my feet was hurting waiting on Dee to come home he was bringing me some food from my momma .

I'm glad they could be cool , me and her slowly getting back there but I'm still upset about how she put her hands on her pregnant daughter.

Moments later Dee walked in but he was followed by somebody else and I instantly ran up to her smiling and crying. "Eeeeeeee" I said kissing on her face .

"Bro look at you " she said rubbing on my belly and I just kept crying . I missed my bestfriend so much . Now I'm sad that I'm pregnant because we could be turning up right now .

"How long you been out " I asked her .

"For like two weeks " she told me and I just hugged her again . This is my soulmate deadass .

"Danm I really been missing you hoe " I tell her and she smiled "me to best " she tells me .

"I can't wait fa you to drop so we can turn up , and I can't wait to see my nephew "

"I just know my baby gone be so handsome " I say rubbing my stomach then I heard a knock on the door .

E got up and answered the door before she sucked her teeth . I seen Lil come in and Essence mugged .

I mugged Dee because if my bestie mad so am I .

" i told his ass not to come " he said defending himself .

"Nah imma just go " Essence said and I snapped my head .

"Nah Jahlil can go the fuck , with his loser ass " i snap .

"Can we just talk ma please " Jahlil begged and Essence smacked her lips .

"Fa what , I went to jail helping yo sorry ass and you fucking cheated . Fuck you Jahlil " she spat grabbing her shit and walking out .

I took this as the time to look at Jahlil " y'all just can't get it right , none of you niggas are not to be trusted " I yelled at the both of them .

"Don't trust nobody " I kept rambling .

"Essence loves you , and you cheat on her " i spat directly looking at Jahlil .

"I'm ready to go " I said to Demonte and he looked at me confused "who knows you probably was out there thoting to , with yo thot ass friends . Thot ass bitches "

 Thot ass bitches "