Chapter Seven

Essence Rogers 17 years old Houston txLocation || Home

Essence Rogers
17 years old
Houston tx
Location || Home

I sat in my bed crying like I have been doing since the abortion . Jahlil been trying to be here for me , but lately all he has been doing was working at the trap .

It's like he had no time for me , and I was hurting a lot . I just lost a part of me my first child because my parents wouldn't approve.

My parents where deep in the church so deep that my father was the pastor . I mean how would it look if the First Lady and the pastor had a child who was pregnant.

"Essence " my mom said coming seeing me cry . "Baby what's wrong " she said getting in bed with me . "I'm just not feeling to good ma " I lied . She would tell my dad .

"Essence you know you can talk to me " she said before my dad yelled her name and she left but I can talk to her . Yeah right .

My phone dinged .

My Jo 🤍
Wanna get food or sum

I wiped my face getting dressed I was tired of crying . I had to move on from this baby , and all though he or she was gone I would never forget a about them . I was just ready to be happy again .

***

"Shot o'clock bitchhhhhh" Kuhnari yelled out as I took a shot and she recorded me

"Shot o'clock bitchhhhhh" Kuhnari yelled out as I took a shot and she recorded me . Since she ain't been in her feelings about Dee she been turnt as fuck .

We was going to this girl named Maddison party and I was excited . I told my parents I was going to Nari house and they was fine with it . Nari and I have been around eachother since youngins .

We pulled up to the party of course it was packed . Nari smacked her lips this girl don't like people .  I ain't even like people , but I need to get everything off my mind .