Part Nineteen

Essence's Pov Location || her man house

Essence's Pov
Location || her man house

"Jahlil wake up " I said and he opened his eyes before closing them again . This what good pussy do to you .

I got up putting on some clothes, I had shit to handle today . Since Jahlil was put up I had to do a few drops . Nothing new familiar places that knew me and him both well .

After I was done getting ready I went downstairs to his basement packing up what he usually gives out .

My phone rung and it was Starr . I looked at the time and shrugged my shoulders I guess I could chop it up with her real quick.

I got in my car pulling off to one of the trap houses . I answered the phone .

"Yes starrlyn" I said.

"Girl where you at " she asked and I rolled my eyes "out " I said .

"Be safe E " she said .

"I will , but wassup you and Kuhnari wanna have a girls night tonight " I asked .

"I mean I'm down , but you must ain't talk to Kuhnari " she said and I mugged air the fuck she mean I talk to my bestfriend daily .

"Hold on lemme call you back " I hung up and called Kuhnari and she answered after the third ring .

"Whats this shit Starr talking about " I asked .

"Starr big mouth ass , Demonte said the baby ain't his " she said .

"He lien he came by the trap yesterday dick hurt talking bout some I fucked up man " I said .

"I'm still mad at him cause why the fuck would he say that to me . He the only person I ever fucked " she said .

"Right , I love you ,imma come see you later " I said .

"I love you to E " she said and I hung up . I got out the car with the narcotics in the bag . And as soon as I opened the door fucking cops pulled up .

"Bro one of y'all hoe ass niggas set me up " I whined . "I'm to pretty to go to jail " I said and i heard a laugh .

I turned around seeing that bitch tommie that got beat up in the club . "Bitch what you doing out here " I asked .

"Girl I've been tracking y'all lil group down for months , if I had a choice I would have locked you ass up the day your lil friend put her hands on me  " she said and she arrested me .

I nodded my head .