Part twenty

3 months later

Kuhnari's Pov Location || Demonte's House

Kuhnari's Pov
Location || Demonte's House

"You look good " he said to me as he kissed my lips . I just sat there as he tried to comfort me today was Essence's trail and my girl was face up to 5 years . Like that's my right man if she go to jail for five years imma be so upset.

"Momma Essence good Momma K , gone have essence out " he said .

I looked in to mirror looking at my small pudge . I had yet to tell my mom or Bg . I'm just scared i know there going to be disappointed in me .

I threw on a cardigan and we walked to the car . "When you gone tell your parents you pregnant " Demonte asked and I didn't say nothing .

"You can't hear " he said .

"I can hear just .. when I'm ready. I'm scared as fuck" I said to him .

"Yo momma cool dab she finna help your bestfriend get out of jail fa free "he said .

"You right , but this is my mom " I said .

"Aight Kuhnari , you just making it a bigger deal then what it is , but you can tell her when you ready" he said before pulling in into the courthouse .

We walked in and sat next to Starr while Demonte went and sat with Kameo and Lil . I was happy we wasn't sitting by eachother because you could tell we was into it right now .

Moosie was sleep on Kameo's arms and Kuhmari was at something with his grandmother once again .

After a while essence had walked in with my mom and she was in a good mood I could tell . "Rogers Vs the state of Texas " the man said .

"Lock that bitch up " someone yelled and it was her dad and Jahlil mugged "man sit yo old ass down " he snapped .

"Shut up your a drug dealer " Essence's mom said .

"Prove it then bitch " Jahlil said getting in her face .

"Order ... Order" the judge yelled as she banged her gavel and the room got quiet.

"Next person who talks will be held in contempt " she said and starr laughed "oop"

"That means you to young lady " the judge said .

****

Tommie walked into the courtroom with her snitch ass ready to testify . She sat all her bbl ass on the chair and flipped that stiff ass wig she had. I hope her ass pop .

"Mrs.Crawford can you explain the whole raid "my mom said .

"Well , one of our inside man's testified that she would be pulling up soon " she said .

"Who is this inside man " my mom asked .

"His name is Leo Robinson , we actually arrested him months ago , but he mad a deal that granted him immunity if he gave up his supplier " Tommie said .