Chapter Thirteen

Kuhnari Wings17 years old Houston Tx 1month later Location || Da club

Kuhnari Wings
17 years old
Houston Tx
1month later
Location || Da club

It was now my birthday and I was getting drunk as fuck .  This was like the second bottle of Casamigo and Essence and Starr was just giving me back to back shots .

"Happy birthday bitch , I love you like my mommy had you " Essence drunk ass said to me and I smiled hard as fuck "thank you " I mumbled this was like the 30th time she told me happy birthday.

Seconds later Jahlil walked in followed behind the dumbass and his bitch .  "Yoo" he said walking up to me and I mugged because I specifically told him not to bring  him .

"Man look he wouldn't take no for a answer and iono why this bitch came " he said and laughed cause why is she here .

"But happy birthday bitchhh " Jahlil said giving me some money . It looked like three or four bands some light from my homeboy .

"I took nine months off and gave you bitches a chance " Starr rapped as the song began to play . Perfect fucking time

"Now I'm back in my bag and takin over the game " Essence yelled holding stacks of money next to her ears  as she stood up on the couch of our section . She feeling that shit .

"Hoes be throwing salt I'm catching all of the slangs " I rapped looking at Madden . Iono if it's the liquor or what but I wanna fight this hoe .

"But imma do y'all a favor and give you bitches tha game " we rapped and the beat drop and we all started throwing ass .

"Ahhhhh " Starr said as she slapped my ass . My lil thang was thanging to .

Demonte's Pov Location || the club

Demonte's Pov
Location || the club

I watched as Kuhnari threw her ass and something in me got mad . I'm really pissed cause she came and made a scene in front of Lil putting her hands on me and shit .