Chapter five

Kuhnari Wings 16 years old Location : her home

Kuhnari Wings
16 years old
Location : her home

I laid in my bed tired as hell , I was so bored and Kameo wasn't answering his phone . He does that sometimes and lately he hasn't been at school . That's problem what he means by he comes and goes .

I don't like that how you kiss me and then ignore me . I have feelings to !

My phone started ringing and it was unknown so I scrunched up my face . Reluctantly answering .

"Come outside " I heard Dee's voice and I rolled my eyes getting out of bed . It was 12 at night . Why the fuck he not at home .

I walked out of my front door , my mom was on the couch so she was cool with it . I just told her I was going talk to a friend .

I got in his car slamming the door shut and he ain't say shit . Lil mute bitch

"Kuhnari " he said catching my attention his voice was deep and raspy. Dee fine as shit , but I like Kam well I think .

"I'm sorry bout Maddison " he said and rolled my eyes .

"Why you let her talk to me like that , it's weird enough I seen y'all come out the closet together. " I said .

"So you mad about that or something " he asked .

"Nah Dee you just need to keep your girlfriend in a line " I said and he smacked his lips "man that's not my bitch " he said .

"Then why the fuck she fucking with me " I said and he grabbed my neck "Nari stop fucking playing with me " he said looking in my eyes and sucked my teeth before he let me go .

"Niggas know you mad , but you gone chill the fuck out when you talking to me " he said .

"I'm sorry " I said and he ain't say shit he just started his car pulling off . Welp momma I'm going on a tour .

"You hungry pancake " he said and I laughed "okay you was bussing down that ihop not to much on my job " I said and he smiled .

Ouu this man .

"Can we get McDonald's fries " I said and he nodded his head . We got there and he ordered my fries I tried to pay for them but he ain't let me with his ugly self .

He took me back home and just when I was finna get out he locked the door . "We friends again aight " he said .

"Aight " i said and he looked at me and licked his lips "gimme a hug " he said as he unlocked the door getting out as well .