Twenty-Seven

1 month later

Demonte Alexander Pov Location || school Education >>>>

Location || school
Education >>>>

I walked to Kuhnari 6th period class with the snacks she requested. We still together but we barely talk . She hasn't completely broken up with me but I feel like she's going to .

I did some fucked up to her and I'm mad at myself.

I knocked on the door and the teacher seen it was me and she let me in . This was normal I always come bring her food .

I walked in and sat by her since they wasn't doing shit in here anyways . "Wassup " I said looking at her .

"Nothing I'm just bored " she said playing a game on her phone .

She looked through the bag and pulled out some of them lil sweet tart rope things . She be eating the fuck out of those .

"Can i have a kiss " I asked her .

And she laughed before she kissed me . Bro this really my baby momma I'm finna have a whole baby .

"You coming to my doctors appointment " she asked me .

"Yeah imma come just let me know when I got you " I said .

"Bae" she said smirking at me .

"Wassup " I looked at her and she smiled.

"Let's go to yo car " she said.

We walked to my car and we got in the backseat. I ain't gone lie I wasn't even expecting this . Like she ain't talked to a nigga in like two weeks and she finna give me some pussy .

She took off her clothes and I did the same .

"You got a condom " she asked me .

The fuck she mean do I have a condom , you got my whole baby fuck a condom we past that.

"Nah I don't have one "

I really didn't I been keeping it in my pants lately .

"I have one in my purse " she said and I mugged her .

"Boy don't look at me like that " she said .

"You fucked somebody else " I asked her and she laughed .

"You only accusing me because your guilty " she said and I sat there quietly.

"Ion even wanna fuck anymore " she said getting out the car .

"You know we gotta talk sometimes like we have a child " I told her .

"And I know that , but you went and cheated on me Demonte . I tried to believe that you wouldn't do me like you do everyone else but you just couldn't do that " she said and I ain't gone lie a nigga started crying .