Thirty-One

1 Month Later
Feb 23

Kuhnari Wings Pov Location|| Baby Shower 9 months into 9

Kuhnari Wings Pov
Location|| Baby Shower
9 months into 9

Today was my baby shower and I was happy as hell because I looked so good . "Bitch you look amazing " Starr said walking up to me with the twins behind her .

"Why Nanny fat " Moosie said and I mugged her "girl don't do me " I said and Starr laughed .

"Moosie she just having a baby " she tells her .

"How is babies made " mir asked .

"Unn Unn " I said walking away laughing going stuff my face with food and i felt a presence behind me . Dee wrapped his arms around me rubbing my stomach .

"You good " he asked me and I turned around a hugged him " yeah I'm good " I tell him and he nodded his head before walking away to talk to BG .

I went to the table seeing Jasiah there with Ole Dude and he had on shades . For what it's not sunny in the building.

I went over to their table and took his glasses of his face seeing him with two black eyes "Danm what happened to yo face " I asked .

"Danm what happened to yo face " Jahlil said with a rib in his mouth .

"Ja ass be abusing me " he said .

"Tell em why " she said looking at him and he jumped a lil "because I be thoting " he said .

"Exactly " she said and I laughed . That's what I should have done to Demonte .

*******

"So whose Ja'Pre " Demonte asked me and i rolled my eyes "a friend" I said and he smacked his lips .

"Nah the nigga who trynna play step daddy " he said and I laughed cause how he know that .

"You laughing and shit like shit is a joke . Aint shit gone be funny until I laugh when I walk that nigga down . Then imma laugh at the fuck nigga funeral " he said .

"Demonte dude " I said laughing cause he was dead ass . I had just got out the shower and he was oiling me up .

"Sexy self " he said kissing my lips and I kissed him back . He pushed me on the bed and I spread my legs rubbing on my clit .

He kissed on my thighs before he kissed my pussy . Then he swirled his tongue around my clit and I started to moan .

"Shit Dee" I moaned out as he sucked on my pussy . I watched him as I moaned out . I love this man fuck.

I started to grind on his face as he he licked at my center . "Ouu shit don't stop " I moaned .

And he didn't this nigga just kept eating me up . "Fuckkkk" I said before I came all over his lips .