ᗰ𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 ᗯ𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍

Start from the beginning

[ Please ignore the jwelleries  ]

Arnav felt thrilled and proud to see his effect on Khushi

Arnav felt thrilled and proud to see his effect on Khushi. While Arnav was lost in his Pari, forgetting everything, Khushi was trying to stop the urge to moan his name growing inside her in any way. She could not understand what was happening, but something was happening which she wanted to stop on one side and not on the other. While they were both lost in themselves, a clearing of the throat brought them out of their trance. Arnav irritably turned to the one who had disturbed him and broke his trance, ❛what!!! What had happened to you all of a sudden? If your throat has some irritation problem, then go to the bathroom and clear your throat properly, you idiot! Why were you disturbing everyone over here, stupid❜! Arnav snapped at Aman who frowned at him at first, then pouted and began to sang in his dissonant and hoarse voice, ❛.....dost dost na raha…pyar pyar na raha, zindagi hamein tera aitbaar na raha… aaitbaar na raha.....
See Aunty, the friend I brought up with so much love, was now talking to me like that. My friend became an ungrateful fellow as soon as he got married❜, and wiped his fake tears.

Everyone chortled at Aman's quip. But there was one person, Khushi who didn't understand his quip and thought it to be true.  She started to feel guilty listening to him.  Her eyes glistened with tears and her pink cheek turned white, ❛no…no Aman bhaiya, there's nothing like that. Why did you think that your friend would no longer be yours after marraige? Your friend and son of this house would always belong to this house and you. I would never ever separate him from you guys. Please trust me❜. Her voice trembled a bit while justifying herself in front of her new family. She did not want them to misjudge her and then hate her, just like Garima and Sheetal. After getting so much love in a couple of days, she did not want to lose it. Not in her nightmares. Aman and everyone else were nonplussed to hear such panic-stricken words from Khushi all of a sudden in the midst of hilarious banter.

Arnav panicked, seeing Khushi like this and hugged her and started to caress her back soothingly. ❛My babyjaan what happened❜? But without saying anything, Khushi just kept on crying, leaving everyone in bewilderment. Ratna left her breakfast and quickly went to Khushi and made her look at her (Ratna). She asked her, cupping her chin, ❛beta, what happened to you all of a sudden, and why were you saying all this❜? Before Ratna could say anything else, Khushi hugged her tightly and started weeping. The male members of the family suppressed their emotions, but the women could not hide their feelings and tears started flowing from their eyes too, seeing Khushi weeping like this. They had understood that for Khushi's sudden outburst of emotion, somewhere in the Gupta house, Garima and Sheetal's behavior towards her was responsible. Everyone cursed those two women for doing such outrageous behavior to an innocent child. How deeply she had been hurt that she got so nervous about such a small thing and started crying.

 How deeply she had been hurt that she got so nervous about such a small thing and started crying