The Final fight Begins |2| (Part 30)

Muzan was in his final form, had long white hair and blood red marks covering his body. All could tell he was much more powerful than before.

All the slayers became one and fought for the peace of the future. One was down, soon there were more. It seemed like Muzan was too powerful to over power.

But even though fear was lingering near, all did not waver as their future will be decided through this war. If they achieve to completely annihilate the demon kind, they will finally have peaceful nights and no more worries about man eating demons at night.

For the future to be bright. All shall become one and fight together with no signs of hopelessness. Those who shatter shall die first and those who believe shall carry on and try to seize the victory.

There, Tanjiro who would be their only hope had began to attack the Demon King with the strongest breathing style. The style that made Muzan tremble of fear, the style that could weaken his regeneration and the style that defeated him before.

With the support from the Hashiras, together they fought. Two attacked after another, it seemed like they have linked they minds abd became one the light of hope soon began to rise. But this only made Muzan furious, he took them all down with slashes and grows.

But soon after, The serpent Hashira was the first to recover and began to fight. With his breathing as unpredictable at he is. No other slayers could come and support, but the other Hasiras soon began to recover and helped attack the Demon King together.

At last, the sun has risen. Muzan tries to flee but there was no place left to hide. Muzan was meeting his end, but it was not only he who suffers from the sun. Y/n was also in danger. She was burning while smiling.

"Y/n! Please try to hide! You must survive this! We'll turn you back into human! Please!" Tomioka rushes to cover Y/n from the sun.

"Tomioka-san, it is now my time to say goodbye to all of you. The sun is one way to leave peacefully, at least you wouldn't have to slash a demon once more with your sword. My love, please carry on with life for me. You too will meet your end and I'll wait for you." Y/n was controlling her voice to hide the pain and tears.

"Y/n...please.." Tomioka soon started sobbing silently. No one close could hear, only Y/n could.

"Shh, Tomioka-san. It's okay. Muzan is burned already he has passed. I have no hate in my heart anymore. I shall leave with only one regret."

"And... That's?" Tomioka asks with a cracked whisper.

"The only regret I have is to leave you this early. Please make a grave for me. Visit it once a week, I would love it if you talk with the others more. And also smile more." Y/n then stole a kiss on the cheek and wiped Tomioka's tears away.

She was burning and the pain was unbearable, but for Tomioka.. She shall hide the pain and smile for him.

The others came running as she was dying slowly.

Tomioka was kneeling in front of Y/n who was also on her knees because she was hurt.

The other Hashiras came up to the two and Misturi was in tears.

"Kanroji-chan, Iguro-san, once you two leave here, I hope you two find happiness. Tanjiro, tell Nezuko-chan I'll miss her. And, Shinazugawa-san. Please take care of yourself and be mindful of your words to children, they might just cry." She then pulled Tomioka into a hug and whispered something in his ear.

And there, she died with a smile on her face. Her smile that only broke the cold heart of the Water Hashira once more.
.
.
______

The Victory was not celebrated after the fight. Instead, the slayers took the dead bodies of their comrades to their homes and gave them words that describes their heroic acts to peace they had finally reached.

The Demon-Slayer corps was soon disbanded after they burried the remains of the Slayers and Hashiras that contributed for peace.

"Gyomei Himejima, Shinobu Kocho, Muichiro Tokito, Genya Shinazugawa and lastly, Y/n L/n Had died and sacrificed themselves for the peace we have today. All hope is not lost, let us grieve for our fallen comrades for the next Fifteen days and hold a celebration for our Victory on the Sixteenth Day." Kiriya said.

And as they mourn, Tomioka soon started to express more of his thoughts.

After the mourning, they soon celebrated the victory. All were heroes for the peace they finally obtained after being feasted by demons for hundreds of years.

Soon after their celebration, Mitsuri and Iguro's Wedding finally happened. All was there, invited and happy. With no surprise, Uzui shocked the others with his three Wives.

"Hey, Tomioka! It's been a while how's it going?" Uzui came dragging Sanemi with him.

"I-it's been.. Fine.. I guess." Tomioka tries to smile.

"You have an enchanting smile! You should smile more!" Uzui compliments Tomioka.

"Oi, Tomioka. I've been curious. What did that relative of mine tell you before she died?" Sanemi asks.

"You're way too direct Shinazugawa! Hold back your words a little!" Uzui scolds Sanemi.

"That what was she told me too. Think before I speak. I don't really care." Sanemi then looks at Tomioka, as if waiting for a response for the question he had asked before.

"Smile and Live on, happiness was made an emotion, so why aren't you smiling? Smile for me Giyuu. You know I love it."

"Eh? What?!" Sanemi snaps.

"That's what she told me." Tomioka then smiles with tears coming out of his eyes. He was not feeling sad, he wasn't hurt at all. It just reminded him of his lover that had died for peace. He was proud of her. He was.. Happy for her. And only her.

_____

"....Giyuu Tomioka X FEM Demon Y/n"

The End.

This is Fizzy_Ball, the writer of this fanfic.

It has come to an end but all hope is not lost! There are characters who had not shown their background and so I am working on another book just for that!

Keep in mind that "Happiness was made for all of us to feel." A little quote from our Y/n in this story!

Thus, we have come to an end. See you soon!