Ability (Part 24)

"How am I going to do this, You! Give me money! No that's dumb. Can I have money? NO That's disgusting. Whatever I'll just say what I'll say later."

Y/n then called out for Nakime after a few hours of rest and practice, after Y/n called, Nakime teleported her to where she is.

"You called?"
"Well... I kinda need a meal or two now, my money is all gone." Y/n says with a frown. "Then, go ask Muzan-sama." She then teleported Y/n to the demon king himself to beg for money. "Heeeyyy....." . "What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" She felt sweat running down her face because of the awkwardness between them. "Look- Whether you hate me or not it doesn't matter! Whether you want to kill me it does NOT matter!" . "What do you want?" Muzan asks. "Money.."
.
.
"And that's how I got money!" Y/n says cheerfully. "Wow, Muzan-sama didn't even shout at you for once!" Daki, who was tasked to be with her to go out. "Well, I uhh, maybe it's my ability?" Daki nods. "Speaking of ability, why don't you use your blood demon art?" . "Good question, you should help me train." Y/n says. "Sure, we'll practice right away! After we finish your shopping."
.
.
"I'm ready!" Y/n says while running towards Daki. "You should keep that cheerful self in check, you never know when the other demons will talk bad at you." Y/n then looks around and nods.

"Now focus on your power, don't tell me you don't know what your power is." . "Why are we in the forest again?" . "Stop asking questions and focus." Daki says. "Okay!".  Y/n then makes the wind pick up and then she focuses the wind on her palm and makes it round, the moment she pushed her hand outward the round wind broke the tree in front of them.

"WOAH! I did that!"
"You're acting like a child."
"I am a child... considering your age..."
"Are you saying that 100 years is too old for a woman!?"
"Well, technically you'd be my grandma..."
"GRANDMA?"
"I meant my beautiful cousin!"
"Good."

While they were talking, they got teleported to the castle. "Daki, you have to go back in your place now." Daki them nods and she gets teleported back. "Y/n please take your rest now. Muzan-sama's orders."

"Since Daki won't be here for a while.. I should probably train alone."
.
.
.
A few weeks pass by and her control over her power has increased a lot thanks solely to training. And now that she got control she made some names for powerful attacks.

"Okay, so this one should be Tornado." She then makes a tornado 5 times her size and she could completely control it. "It has sucking capabilities and if I'm lucky they'd lose consciousness inside." She then snaps her hand to make the tornado disappear. "Next is this one, hmm...This should be named Wind Slash," She then activated her power 'wind slash' as the winds formed Curve-like blades that could cut through almost everything. "The last one is the one I used to protect myself before, Wind Shield." She then created a wall made out of wind around her.

Five weeks since Daki left Y/n had made a lot of progress alone, she has made three moves two that could be used for attacks, and the other for defense.

She was teleported at the spot where the meetings happen and she was a bit surprised, she had heard from daki that it must mean that an uppermoon had died or was killed by the Hashiras. "What happened Nakime?" . "An upper moon has fallen." She said while playing her biwa to summon the other upper moons.

First it was Kokushibou, Akaza, Hantengu and then Douma. "Oh, hi again little y/n!" . "First you put me here, then left me for god know how long and now giving me nicknames? Disgusting." She said with a disgusted look her face. "Ow that hurts you know?~" . "Sir Douma is also here," Gyokko says in hopes of getting attention. "Eww who's this disgusting looking fellow?" Y/n said with a disgusted tone.

"How dare you call me ugly!"
"Am I wrong? Out of all of us here, you quite stand out.."
"It's because I am a majestic demon!"
"Majestically Ugly is what you mean."

"You two stop it, Muzan-sama has arrived." The moment Nakime cuts them both Muzan was shown experimenting. "What's with the experiments? I thought you were dumb..." Y/n said. "Gyuutaro and Daki have both been killed by the demon slayers, I knew gyuutaro had pure potential, as expected, Daki was holding him back." When Muzan announced their death Y/n thought of Dako and their days together. 'Why... Did they kill them? Who did? Tomioka-san? Or was it Tanjiro?'

"Thanks to someone we now know where their headquarters is and I have been planning to attack ever since." The other demons with Y/n just nodded and he continued talking, he got angry about not finding the Blue Spider Lily yet. And after the meeting everyone was teleported back except for Y/n.

"Why am I still here?"
"I thank you for the information you gave me."
"You forced it out of me."
"Still."
"Leave me alone now."
"Don't you need more money?"
"....Yes I do, for my survival that is."
"Then if you want some more money from me, don't leave Akaza's side."
"So you're telling me to stay with your favourite demon?"
"I don't have favourites."
"Oh come on just shut up."
"Just do what I say."
"Why should I?"
"I'll kill you"
"So kill me!"
"You don't want the weekly allowance?"
".....Yes I want it.... so I'll follow what you say."

Y/n was then teleported to where she was training. She called for Nakime and she asked her to send her wherever that Akaza is.

"Hey." Y/n said
"What are you doing here..?"

To be continued....