How do I gain energy? (Part 4)

"Oh they are siblings Tanjiro-kun is a demon slayer just like me and Tomioka-san while Nezuko-chan is a demon like you!" Y/n became more curious about the siblings.

"Does Nezuko-chan eat humans?" Y/n asked out of curiosity. Shinobu then said "No she's like you! Both of you are very special demons that doesn't consume humans!" Shinobu then added "Y/n-chan I have a question...how do you gain energy?" Y/n was confused.

Y/n's pov.

When she asked me about how I gain energy I became really confused How do I gain energy?

But before I could say anything Tomioka-san told her "She was turned into a demon a few hours ago Kocho she hasn't figured it out she must be confused right now." Well he was right I am confused.

"Oh.. so she's a newly turned demon? And she can talk?" What Kocho-chan said made me even more confused are demons supposed to be mute? But the one that attacked my family talked...

I then asked with confusion "Kocho-chan if you wouldn't mind me asking...what do you mean about me talking? Are demons supposed to be mute?" After I said that I heard laughing...did I make a joke? She then replied "Y/n-chan we have only learned that Nezuko-chan can't talk because she doesn't eat human flesh she is also wearing a bamboo muzzle so that she can never get a chance to taste any human blood. I think you should wear one too! For safety precautions."

"If I wear that I won't ever taste humans? And also speaking of eating I am hungry do you have some ohagis' Kocho-chan?" I asked waiting for a response I only heard Tomioka-san saying "I think you regain your energy by eating human food y/n... Hold on I'll tell Aoi to make you one." And then he left, I looked at Kocho-chan then she said "Well the bamboo muzzle covers your mouth...why don't we make one?" I replied with a nod.

We started making the bamboo muzzle then suddenly I felt like I was scared.. my instinct told me to hide in the darkest place where the sunlight can't reach I also felt Kocho-chan following me until I saw a room with no windows I wen't inside and I found a box? Then I sensed there was someone like me there! It's a fellow demon!.

Kocho-chan stopped Infront of the door where I was hiding I quickly told her "Kocho-chan! I don't know why but when I saw the sun rising my instinct told me to hide from the sun and this room...can I have this room?" She chuckled and replied "Okay I understand and you can have this room if you want!"

[Meanwhile with Tomioka]

Tomioka's pov.

I made the ohagi like how I like it. I don't really know if she will like this Aoi is making it with me. We finished and I gave her a 'Thanks' then I left.

I arrived and saw the room empty...
Are they really implying that I'm a loner? But anyways I saw Kocho at the end of the hallway.

While I was walking i realized that the sun was up. I guess I can ask Tanjiro to visit here.

I arrived and saw Y/n beside Nezuko's box and Nezuko is inside.

Y/n's pov.
I saw Tomioka-san and he was holding a few ohagis' I was really hungry so I took them without asking and swallowed it all...it was pretty yummy I really want more...

"I am so sorry Tomioka-san I took them without asking I couldn't just hold my hunger I guess... Does this box contain Nezuko-chan?" They both gave me a nod then I heard the box open and saw....

To be continued....

659 words hope you like it so far! ^^