Welcome Back..(Part 16)

Both the Hashira and the demon came to the headquarters after their feast. Y/n was shocked about how much Kanroji ate but she also can't believe herself of how much she ate.

"Welcome back Kanroji-chan." Shinobu walked towards Mitsuri.

"Shinobu-chan! We finished the mission then came back as soon as we can!" Mitsuri happily said. "Then shall i prepare something for you to eat? It will be quick," Shinobu offered. "Of course i would love to!" Mitsuri accepted while smiling. "Then I'll tell Aoi to prepare some. Please go to the kitchen- oh i almost forgot about y/n -chan, please take her to her room. I'm sure she's tired." Shinobu said.

Mitsuri went into a specialised room for nezuko and y/n. She peaced the box and opened it a little bit so that when y/n wakes up she'll know she's not trapped. Mitsuri then closed the door and went to the kitchen.

"The butterfly mansion is still pretty as ever!" Mitsuri screamed. "Kanroji-chan.. i am afraid that we cannot make simple fast dishes, could you please give Aoi and the others more time to prepare?" Shinobu asked. She was immediately replied by Mitsuri, "Of course you can do that! I'll go and report to master then I'll come back here, make sure you eat with me!"

"Of course Kanroji-chan." Shinobu said.

"Then I'll go ahead first!" Mitsuri said while walking away and waving goodbye.

(With Mitsuri)

It has been a while since I've last tasted Aoi's cooking! I missed it so much! "Ahh i see you've returned, that was a bit faster than expected....." Someone said. I look to my right and i saw Tomioka-san!

"Good day to you Tomioka-san! You are still as handsome as you have ever been! You are correct! The mission was faster than expected because of my beautiful and daring partner, Y/n! She protected me when i got hurt, and she even wore her muzzle when i started to bleed.

"That's great...Where is she now?"

"She is now staying in the specialized room in the butterfly mansion with Shinobu-chan! She is still asleep because of exhaustion though!"  Mitsuri nicely said.

"Thank you for telling me kanroji....may i ask where you are going?" Tomioka asked. "I am now heading to the master to report about the mission since we've only just arrived!" Mitsuri added.

Tomioka gave a nod signalling that they should go in their ways now. Mitsuri gave a warm smile then left.

Mitsuri had a little chat with the master about the mission including the demon who made her tremble. They don't know the face of that demon so they cannot capture it for questioning.

(Meanwhile- With Tomioka)

Tomioka's pov.

I now arrive at the Butterfly Mansion, it was nothing out of the ordinary, the same as before. But she's back...i kindi miss her voice and her smile...

"Huh? Tomioka-san? What are you doing here?" Shinobu asked me. Although i don't want to reply, "I came here because i heard that Mitsuri and Y/n are back.."

"Ohh i see, well then Tomioka-san stay here for lunch then! Although it's past lunch time.." Shinobu said. I just nodded and went straight to the room where y/n was..

I opened the door to see that the box was open.. and y/n sleeping at the bed. She must have been very active earlier that she's very tired right now.

"Nhh? Huh? Tomioka-san? I-is that you?" Oh she woke up.

"Yes, it's me. Did i wake you up? If so i apologize." I said sternly. "It's oksy Tomioka-san, i woke up because i wasn't comfortable with my position... So technically you did not wake me up." I guess she is really tired.

"Are you really tired? Well then go back to sleep Y/n..."

"Sure.."

Now that she went back to sleep i forgot to tell her.. "Welcome... Back..... Y/n.." After that i heard a faint whisper, "Thank you, Tomioka-san.."

Word count: 677