Her blood arts (Part 8)

"Well Kocho...you are very smart to have figured this out and yes this is all purposely done...I sent Tomioka to a fake Mission. He knows about this but his companion does not." The Master had stated to Kocho.

The Master then added, "Well Kocho this is her test, the other hashiras are there to witness it. They must have forced a demon to act normally....."

Kocho's pov.

So Tomioka-san never told me about this huh? Then I will tell him and make him apologize.

"Thank you for telling me Master I will take my leave now my tsuguko must be looking for me." Master then nodded in response and I left..

{With Y/n}

Y/n's pov.

I woke up a few minutes later I passed out it didn't kill me? Well I'm the one that's gonna kill the demon then!

This demon is very disgusting not by the looks I can't tell the demon has a feminine face but a boyish voice.

Well he must be a boy then...I have seen someone like this before his was Inosuke!

But I don't like this it's making me remember my past..

I got scared but then I was surrounded by...wind?

I saw that my palm was imprinted with Wind Drawings (🍃)

It is my blood arts!... I used it and made a wind slash....the demon then was cut into 12 parts of himself....

When he was regenerating slowly I tired him up where the sunlight would shine most if the time....

Tomioka's pov.

As I watch I felt like being watched... "You can come out now" I said as someone went out and that someone...was Rengoku?

"Rengoku why are you here?" I asked.
"Oh! I am here to witness the demon being good! And I'm not alone! Uzui,Mitsuri, and Iguro are also here watching with with me!" The flame Hashira stated

I gave an 'oh' and continued watching, she then unlocked her blood arts, wind? Is she somehow related to Shinazugawa? I shook off that question in my head and continued watching.

Rengoku's pov.

She tied the demon where the sunlight can reach? I must say that is some pretty smart demon! Her blood arts is wind that's very rare in fact this is the first time I saw a demon with wind blood arts.

Uzui's pov.

I am behind Rengoku and Tomioka also watching the beautiful demon, her blood arts is some kind of wind? I must say that's very flashy and flamboyant! Also very suitable for her beauty.

Mitsuri's pov.

I looked at the demon and kyaahh~~ she is so pretty and cute! I wonder what her face looks like when she doesn't wear the muzzle! Also Tomioka-san is here! He is handsome as always!

The demon is very pretty with her blood demon art! And she also doesn't eat humans like Nezuko-chan! I would really like her to be my friend! I wanna be with her in a few missions and to know her better!

Iguro-san seems like he's not even impressed, While Uzui-san seems more impressed Rengoku-san too!

Y/n's pov.

I tied the demon then ran away to find Tomioka-san, seriously where is he? The sun is about to rise! I didn't know that time flies by instantly!

But I had no choice I hid inside a box where no sunlight can reach, I'm just gonna wait for Tomioka-san here! I can't go out now.

Since I am waiting I should really take a nap!

Tomioka's pov.

The sun is up and she ran away, she must be looking for me. I ran to the house where she entered and saw a slightly open box, 'She must be there's I thought.

I opened and saw her sleeping peacefully, she must have been tired since she unlocked her blood demon art.

(Time Skip: Sundown)

I waited patiently for her to wake up, but it's now sundown the other hashiras have left at lunch since they had to be the ones to report about it.

There is no sign of her waking up so I tried to shake her while whispering 'Wake up, it's time for us to leave." She didn't budge she is deep asleep.

I then sighed and decided that I carry her until she wakes up.

Nobody's pov.

The water Hashira then lifted the sleeping demon Bridal style to avoid having her sleep uncomfortably. It is now 30 minutes after they took off, then Y/n finally woke up.

Y/n's pov.

I woke from falling asleep, it was not long..right? But then I noticed that I was being carried! Was I getting kidnapped by a demon?! Did another demon show up? But this does not have a demon presence.

I slowly calmed myself down and looked at the face of the one who was carrying me... It was.... TOMIOKA-SAN?!! He must have saw me sleeping why didn't he wake me up?

"Looks like you are awake now..." Tomioka-san simply stated. I took off my muzzle and said, "Yes, I am now awake Tomioka-san can I please walk now?" He nodded and I got off him.

He was.....very warm to be honest, he has been making comfortable all this time, by thinking this my cheeks was now bright crimson.... I shook it off before Tomioka-san could notice and we went on walking until we reach his home....

To be continued....

Hello everyone! Stay tuned for the next part!

924 words~~~~