Shinobu Kocho (Part 3)

Tomioka walks out of the Ubuyashiki mansion expressionless, Y/n was a bit worried.

So she decided to ask "How did it go Tomioka-san?". She was then replied "It went good you will have to go through a test in a few days."

Tomioka's pov.

"We need to go now follow me y/n" I say and she followed with no hesitation. I need to to talk to Kocho about her being a demon and the sun is almost up, she has to stay indoors for now.

I was worried that y/n might run away from me without notice so I subconsciously held her hand as we approach the one and only butterfly mansion.

Y/n must be very happy about this that she even asked "This is so pretty this must be a mansion right?" I responded "This is the butterfly mansion you will have to stay here for a few days until we do the test."

She replied with a nod and she walked up to the door and knocked.

Kocho's pov.

I was improving a poison so it could be a substitute to some of my experiments then I heard knocking...who would come here this late at night? In fact it's almost sunrise... Is it Tomioka-san? Well I should open it.

As I open the door I saw a very beautiful and young woman I also sensed that she is a demon...I looked behind her and saw Tomioka-san.

"Tomioka-san is this your girlfriend? She's pretty but she's a demon isn't she?" I ask with a smile on my face.

He replied after a minute "She is not my girlfriend and yes she is a demon I want you to check on her and also the master had appointed me and you to take care of her in the meantime."

Wow this must be the longest time he ever talked Infront of me.

I responded "Well hello there demon what's your name? Can we be friends?" She was looking at me and looked at Tomioka-san seems like she has trust issues he then gave her a nod then she replied "Hello! My name is Y/N L/N! Yes we can be friends! I don't have much...and here Tomioka-san is the only friend I have so you're my second friend!"

She was very cheerful I like that I told her to 'come in' and she nodded.

"My name is Shinobu Kocho y/n-chan tell me how many humans have you killed and eaten?" She wen't silent for a moment but replied "Well I haven't eaten any humans and I never have tasted it but I attacked one" she said those last words as if she is very guilty.

"Tell me then who did you attack after you were turned into a demon?" I asked her nicely. She replied with a sad and guilty tone "I attacked Tomioka-san."

I gave her a soft 'oh' she wasn't that bad i'm a new person in her life but she didn't attack me is she like Nezuko-chan? She must be.

"If you think you are the only demon here you're not! Tanjiro-kun and Nezuko-chan are back! We should visit them at sunrise!"

She replied with a confused tone "Who is 'Tanjiro-kun' and 'Nezuko-chan'?"

To be continued.....

560 words