'Sister' (Part 12)

The Hashira and the Demon went inside the Estate after they had arrived, the demon was in a umbrella so that she won't be touched by the sun.

As they went inside the demon wandered around to find a place with no sunlight and stayed there for the time being, the Hashira softened and said, "Come here Y/n-chan, you don't have to wear your muzzle here.." the demon then took off her muzzle and said, "But i was told not to take it off unless someone i know is around, since we're alone i am nervous..."

"Aww, you can take it off, I'm here, I'll be the next someone in your life, we'll go unto great adventures together!" Kanroji has stated.

Y/n's pov.

As the hashira infront of me say these words....she reminds me of my siblings that i miss..... So then i went and approached her, i hugged her and cried little sobs. My sobs were heard. "Kanroji-chan....you really remind me of my sisters...i miss them..." I couldn't stop crying,hugging and sobbing. These emotions can't be stopped, sometimes we need comfort more than anyone would need.

"Well Y/n-chan i miss mine too, since i ran away from home, i never saw them ever again...say, let's be sisters emotionally! Cheer up! We still need to make those sakura mochis, but if still want to continue hugging it's also fine..." She said....

"I apologize Kanroji-chan i just couldn't hold myself back earlier, we should start making it since it's almost lunch.." i said changing the subject.

As she teaches me to make it, time flies by so fast, it was already past lunch and we just finished.

Nobody's pov.

"Well that was a lot of work but we finally made it! Let's eat now it's past lunch already! Wait i never asked can you eat these? I thought demons don't like them..." Kanroji asked the Demon.

"Well...i don't know how but i can still eat human food and sleep like one, soo i might be still a human. Not being able to walk in the sun and also having these 'blood arts' are what's stopping me to be a full human." Said by the demon.

"Let's just eat, think of those problems later! But right now...we focus on your appetite and food!" Said by Kanroji.

They both whispered 'itidakimasu' and ate lunch together.

But while they were talking, eating, laughing. Little do they know that someone was spying on them...who was it?

(Meanwhile-with Tomioka and Kocho)

Tomioka was silent while Kocho didn't stop talking about him having only Y/n as his friend.

"Oh, right Tomioka-san will you agree if Y/n-chan goes with Kanroji-san for a mission later in the evening?" The girl with the butterfly pin asked.

"If master said it's okay then i also agree..." Said by the boy with deep blue eyes.

"Tomioka-san, i feel like as if something bad is about to happen, i have been feeling it since last night..." The girl said.

"Well, i don't know what am i supposed to do but, i hope it's just a feeling..."

"I hope... I will patrol my Estate from time to time..you should patrol yours too... I'll tell the other Hashiras about it, Sayonara Tomioka-san" The girl said then left.

Now... Tomioka was alone....

To be continued...

Helloooo new chap! Since this is the only time i can update-_-

But anyways who do you think the stalker was? Tell me in the comments!

See you on the next part!

607 words....