Do you actually love her?(Part 19)

"What?..." Tomioka was a bit taken back. "I said do you actually love her? The Demon Y/n." Rengoku said.

Tomioka's pov.

I didn't expect he would ask this kind of a question. "Yes, i do" I reply. "Why do you love her? Is it because of her beauty? Or did she use a blood demon art to seduce you? Is she controlling you right now?" Rengoku asked and asked again.I don't know why he's asking this. IS HE GAY? I must calm down and get to the bottom of why he's acting like this.

"She doesn't have that kind of blood arts, i liked her because of her kindness and yes her beauty is like no other, those eyes, hair, and smile..." I have no escape now there is no other choice, i have to come clean. In order to see if he's actually gay.

"Oh, then good. I thought she was controlling you since it is very rare for you to fall in love." He said. Oh wait so he's not gay? He isn't gay? Oh Okay. "Are there any more reasons on why were you asking those types of questions earlier?" I ask.

"Well nothing else, i was a bit taken back when Kanroji said you kissed the demon girl at the forehead." Oh okay so that proves that he isn't gay."Did you think something else when i asked those questions?" Rengoku asked. Should i tell him? No way he might get angry and won't be friends with me anymore. "Nothing.." Was the only word i could use to reply.

-a few hours had passed-

No one's pov.

While y/n was still asleep Tomioka was ready to leave he went to the butterfly mansion to see her one last time since he was going to leave.

He arrived at the Mansion and immediately saw Shinobu. "Kocho..." He said loud enough for Shinobu to hear. "Oh? Tomioka-san? Do you need anything? Or~ you wanna kiss her again?? Hmm??" Shinobu teases him again. "I do need to tell you something, master has asked me for a mission if i estimate, i would be back after a week or more... Please take care of Y/n while I'm not here." Tomioka asks. "Hmm a favour? Then what is it on me??" Shinobi asks. "I..i don't know besides I'm heading south i don't know if there's something you would actually love there." Tomioka replies.

"South? I actually wanna go there but my missions are always either at the west or north." Shinobu then sighs. "Well what do you want me to get for you as a payback for a favour?" Tomioka then looked at her seriously.

"Well could you get me the....so called blue spider lily? I heard rumours about it growing in the south, could you look into it? I don't know if it's true or not but since i also heard it's a flower it might just help me in my research.." Shinobu then stood up. "Well Tomioka-san I'll take care of her now say your farewells to her, if you wanna go back as soon as possible then leave as soon as possible." Shinobi added. "I got it.." Tomioka replied.

After the conversation Tomioka came to the special room to see y/n. He opened the door and saw y/n still sleeping. He just gave a soft sigh and approached her and pecked her forehead before wishing her a goodnight and left.

Tomioka was now walking out of the estate but was lost in his own thoughts.

Tomioka's pov.

She was sleeping peacefully... I'm glad. I still can't forget that Rengoku doubted her and asked me if i love her. I do love her, i just didn't want to admit to this feeling before. I just wanted her to be happy and if my love gets in the way, I'll back out. I'll give her the happiness she wants while still loving her from afar. Sometimes love is better if you keep your distance, it is so much better than loving someone who had already passed. As long as she's alive and happy i won't stop looking after her.

Although nee-san is not here anymore, sabito and makomo also at least i still have her. I have her now. She wouldn't hate me if i told her right? What if she does? Would she even make eye contact?