Where is she? (Part 22)

Tomioka got back to the butterfly mansion with a worried face, he went straight to Shinobu to hurry. "Tomioka-san? Why are you here? Did you see Y/n-chan waiting for you at the door earlier?" Shinobu was a bit confused.

"She's gone.. I lost her."
"What do you mean you lost her Tomioka-san?"
"I lost y/n.."
"Did she reject your confession?"
"No, she ran away, i was trying to chase after her but a demon distracted me using an illusion blood art."
"Why didn't you say ealier?! Let's report this to the Master and invite the other Hashiras to look for her!" She said and went out. Tomioka could only follow her and stayed silent because of the guilt rising.

They held a meeting and waited for the others to arrive, "Good Evening to all of you, I'm sorry for bothering you at this time, but we have an emergency, please Kocho elaborate with Tomioka." The Master appointed them and took his time to hear. "Wait, Muichiro and Mitsuri are absent, does anybody know why?" Uzui said. "I heard from Mitsuri that Muichiro and her are going to the swordsmith village. With Kamado and his little demon sister." Rengoku replied. "Everyone, please hear them out now." Their master said with a smile on his face. "We apologize.." Both Uzui and Rengoku said. "Thank you master kagaya, as master had said, we apologize for bothering but this is an emergency. Our 'new good' demon has ran away from our grasp. We are afraid that she isn't coming back." The others had a shocked face but Shinobu continued. "This will gravely put us to danger, as she knows where our headquarters is located and if by any chance the demon king sees her and takes advantage of her, this could lead to uppermoons attacking us." Shinobu explained. The others nodded, "Then shall we start looking for her?" Gyomei, the Stone Hashira suggested. "Yes, that would be the best possible way." Tomioka replied.
.
.
Once they were out, they instantly started to look village after village, forests after forests and mountains after mountains.

It had been a week since they started their search but none led to the demon they were looking for, and one by one the Hashiras looking were minimized as others have their own missions to fulfill. Now it was only Shinobu, Tomioka, Rengoku, Uzui and Sanemi left. "Oh where could she be?" Shinobu said with a tone of worry. "We'll find her!" Rengoku said to Shinobu as he was teamed up with Uzui and Shinobu. "I can't hear her voice anywhere at all. It's as if she disappeared in one go." Uzui was surprised.

Meanwhile, with Tomioka, he was paired with Sanemi though he thinks Sanemi visibly hated him more than anyone for keeping another demon alive. "Where is she?" Tomioka's thoughts were leaked subconsciously. "Oi, has she told you?" Sanemi questions Tomioka. "Tell me what?" Tomioka replies in a whispering voice. "She's a damn relative of mine." Tomioka was a bit surprised but remained focus on his goal. "That's why her blood arts was related to wind." Tomioka realized. "Yes. Now focus on the mission, I don't have much time  left to help. You're lucky that my mission will start next week." Sanemi said with an angry tone.

Meanwhile- With Y/n

Y/n's pov.

After I blurted out my realization, I ran away as fast as i could, but he's a Hashira so he could catch up to me in no time. "I need him to be distracted!" I yelled while running. Suddenly, I hear voices from my head. 'Use...your...power...' it kept on repeating  and i realized that there was more to my power than the wind shield. I felt something in my eye, and I saw a demon, we exchanged eye contact and his eyes color change. It was as if it was being controlled. It distracted Tomioka-san and I took the chance to run faster and hide. 

It has been three days since i left, I am a bit hungry and i looked through my clothes and found a bag full of coins. 'I guess i could have dinner tonight.' I thought to myself and prepared to leave the forest to go inside a festival.
.
.
.
The Festival was full of people, and I could see that they are happy. Happier than I will ever be..
.
.
After looking around for a bit, I bought some tasty food and went back in the forest to find a secure a hiding place.