She has met 'him' (Part 10)

They have now entered, the Water Hashira bowed Infront of the master and said, "Master I have arrived from my mission and my companion is here with me...." Y/n then panicked and went beside Tomioka and also bowed. "Dear Tomioka I heard from the others that she has passed,"

Y/n's pov.

Passed? Who? Are they talking about me? Or is it Kocho-chan? Must be Kocho-chan right?

"Tomioka-san who are the two of you talking about?" I asked waiting for a reply. "Hello dear demon, can you introduce yourself to me?"

The man had a very gentle and kind voice so I didn't hesitate to introduce myself.

"My name is Y/n L/n but you can just call me y/n! I am 20 years old, also I'm a demon." I said as calm as possible. "Well then Dear Y/n can you tell me if you have any siblings?"

I stood there and said, "I had 2 Sisters and 2 Brothers, but they have all passed..." I tried not to sob but the tears came without notice I ran to hug Tomioka-san since he can comfort me as much as I could ever need.

He soothed me again, "Dear Y/n I apologize for asking, and I would like to congratulate you in passing the test." Said by the master.

I was dumbfounded....passed? "What did I do to pass Master?" I asked. "You still don't know? The Mission that I gave Tomioka yesterday was only a fake one, it was a fake Mission to see if you can hold yourself if you are surrounded by blood, dead humans and a demon." The Master calmly stated.

Wait so it was as just a fake Mission? This must be the test Tomioka-san told me a few days ago I understand now!

"I thank you for congratulating me Master it is an honor!" I happily said.

Tomioka-san then said, "Master she has met Muzan Kibutsuji before i met her." It's about my past.....

Nobody's pov.

The Master stood for a while and replied, "I see, dear y/n what does he look like?" She stated, "He had black hair and red eyes, he also wears a suit he visits me everyday for a month then stopped."

"Okay, but did he turn you into a demon? Or you just got turned by another demon?" The Master asked.

"I was turned by him, but someone had asked him to do it....he told me that someone has told him to turn me into a demon because I am special...." Y/n successfully said.

"I see, how much of his blood did you consume?" Y/n counted and said, "It was umm.... About a cup they even said that consuming that much could kill be but thankfully I survived."

Both of the boys were shocked about her answer they didn't know that Muzan himself was forced to let her drink a cup of her blood, 'she could have an uppermoom level of regeneration capacity and blood arts.' Both of the males stated in their head.

They have never thought that they would meet someone who has consumed as much blood as they uppermoons.

"Is everything okay?" Y/n asked. They were still dumbfounded but shook it off with a nod.

"Thank you for telling me about this dear y/n..... I congratulate you again for passing the test and you two may now leave, Tomioka tell me about what you wanna say further tomorrow." Tomioka could only nod and left with Y/n.

Tomioka's Pov.

I could only listen to what she was talking about... I never knew she could reach the level of an uppermoon from regeneration to Blood arts.

We got to my estate and she felt comfortable again and slept on the floor.

I couldn't let her stay there, I lifted her up and slowly placed her on a bed. I slept beside her after I ate the next thing I knew...I was asleep.

To be continued....

Hello everyone! I forgot to update Yesterday so here you go! Also I apologize if this is not as long as the other ones and also school is already tomorrow so expect less update from now and then until it's the weekends! I will do everything in my power to update more! See on the next!

731 words....