39

×Angie POV×

I was in full control here and I fucking enjoyed it.
There bad been no doubt I'd see the Winchesters again some day and I'd sworn myself I would be what they least expected: Well adjusted.

Playing this role was surprisingly easy, especially if I was getting rewarded with Deans confused looks. I knew he was scared of me, he must think I could snap any second and go crazy.
I could practically feel his green eyes piercing into my back.

Sam on the other hand... I was just happy to see him again. Truth be told, in the first moment I only hugged him to annoy Dean but when he leaned into the hug and held me, I realized how much I had missed that gentle giant.

I opened up my hotel room, signalizing the boys to take a seat at the table.
I demonstratively sat down on the other end, the farest way from Dean.
The younger Winchester did most of the talking and I just.. listened.

What Sam said made absolute sense: If my nephilim powers could somehow work together with the demonic part in him, we'd have an unexpected advantage. I was even a little angry with myself I hadn't come up with that idea yet.

"So uhm.. you wanna drink my blood?", I concluded blankly and I could practically see the color leave Sam's face.

"You're not freaking out?", Dean followed up, eyeing me carefully.
Yeah, I bet he'd like that.

"I'm not. You two are, I think. Does anyone want a tea?", I proposed. Maybe that was a bit over the top because Dean seemed to absolutely loose it.

"Are you- did you take drugs? Did you go to like a meditation camp or something?", he wanted to know, pressing his plump lips together into a thin line.

"You think you were so important that I can't function on my own now?"
My face was still friendly but my tone gave away that Dean wasn't exactly entitled to comment my state of mind.

Sam was apparently on my side because he gave his brother the "shut up"- face.

"If this only concerns Sam and me, maybe Dean should go away.", I suggested, even though I knew there was little chance to seperate the brothers from one another. I gave Dean an innocent smile.

The fucked up thing was that I had said that because I wanted him to think I was trying to get rid of him. Last time we saw each other he wasn't sure if he wanted to kill me.

"To leave you here drinking blood and God knows what??"
He was categorically shaking his head.

"So you get the point that it's pretty intimate?", I tried twisting his words. Oh, this was so much fun. I could do it all day.

"Yes! I mean, no! You should have a neutral third party with you.", he concluded, apparently proud he came up with that term.

"Yeah, because you're so neutral.", Sam commented, not really impressed by his brothers explanation.

"I'm not the one having her fluids in my mouth, I'm as neutral as it gets!", he growled back in a lower tone but I still understood him perfectly.

"Great that I never had any of your fluids in my mouth then, right?", I asked him before I even thought about it.

It felt like the air in this room was suddenly three times heavier and I could practically see Deans thoughts.