26

×Dean POV×

"How are you feeling, Dean?", I heard Castiels voice right in front of me.

"Great.", I said, trying not to sound too sarcastic.

I knew the upcoming days they were gonna ask me if I was fine, if I wanted to talk and what I needed.
It was natural, they were my friends, my family but still I didn't want any of it.
I didn't want to lie to them every time they posed me this reoccurring question.

This was Hell all over again.

"So were you able to heal everything?", my little brother stepped in, still worried. I felt so damn ashamed that I couldn't help him that much back at the diner. I had barely been fighting to not collapse to the ground.

"Physically, of course.", Cas stated and I couldn't restrain myself from shooting him a dirty look. I was unsure of how much he actually saw and even felt while healing me. The thought of him browsing through my panic and fear during my time in that basement made me want to punch him.

But Cas didn't even acknowledge me, he kneeled to reach for.. Angie.
She was curled up on the ground, her hands supporting her head. She had her eyes shut and kept squirming in pain.

Once again Angie's magic had saved our asses. She flinched at the angels touch but quickly relaxed. When she came back up, I was shocked for a second.

Her whole face was covered in blood - not sure if all of it was her own and her hair was so tangled up as if a bird nested in it.
The worst weren't even the signs of physical fight but her restless eyes: I was almost sure she hasn't slept since I've been taken. Damn it.

"Uhm.. I'll clean that up too.", Cas offered, apparently also noticing how brutal Angie looked.

With one more touch to her nose, the blood and dirt was gone, her clothes fixed.
But not the eyes, never the exhaustion in her eyes.

"Also, Angie, I can feel you're severely malnou-", the angel started concerned but Angie flinched away from his touch, mumbling something that sounded a lot like "yeah, thanks Cas."

She looked to me from under her lashes and memories started coming up again.
Her singing karaoke.
Her moaning at the feeling of my fingers inside of her.
How she drove my car.

Those were images I had found shelter in during the past days.

Sam and Angie proceeded to tell me what I had missed- their research, Sam's vision and then how the pieces fit together.

I was impressed that Angie recognized the uniform in a matter of seconds since it took myself a long time to make that connection.

My brother was somehow a little weird about the whole vision part. After I questioned one more time how and when it happened, he explained vaguely that he was comforting Angie by touching her shoulder and then it just came to him naturally.

Comforting her? From what exactly? From me being taken?
There was something Sam wasn't telling me. Angie, being master of disguise could've told me the story without raising suspicions but I knew my brothers tells and he was hiding something.

If I had the energy, I'd ask about that again but I was still irratic and despite the fact that Cas cleaned me up, I needed a shower.

Angie seemed to pick that thought right up because she pointed to a room on the end of the cabin.

"You can have my room, there's a seperate shower."

"Don't we have any other space, I can bunk with Sammy or-", I revised all our possibilities.

Destiny ~ Dean Winchester (Love Story) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें