"Whoa," Luz gasped. "It's so clear, we can use this to get to the Skull!"

"Finally, we can get moving again," Hunter huffed, standing up from the crate he sat on.

Just as he had begun walking again, Willow walked up to the boy, Hunter's eyes widened as she held out a little picture to him, the others smiling at the two hopefully, Georgia perking up slightly as her eyes met Hunter's chestnut ones.

"Before we go, look what I found," She smiled gently.

With a frown painting his features again, he took the picture in his hands, his thumb gently stroking over the image as it was of him, smiling widely and brightly with Flapjack in his hands.

"We're all gonna miss Flapjack," Gus began, his gaze drifting away from Hunter. "But, we know he loved you the most."

A reassuring smile grew on the illusionist's face, Willow clasping her hands together as she continued Gus' train of thought.

"And we just want to let you know, we don't care who you're supposed to be, 'cause you're one of us now. Never forget that," She chimed, Hunter's eyes widening as he looked at the two with watery eyes.

Instantly, Willow and Gus stood back slightly, Gus' eyebrow raised in confusion while Luz stood up from where she sat, pulling her hat from the table.

"Hunter, are you okay?"

Concern filled her as the others watched with widened eyes. She pulled her hat on and Georgia slowly walked up to where Gus and Willow stood, her stare piercing through him as though to say, "Do you need time?"

"I... don't know," He muttered, his gaze turning downcast. 

Seeing the lack of happiness that she expected, Willow's eyes widened, guilt filling her as she realised that she may have caused him to relive his worst moments. She stepped back, one foot after another, her hands gripping the edges of her dress as she struggled to find the right words for her apology.

"Oh, uhm, I'm sorry," She stumbled. "I... didn't mean to make things worse."

Vines wrapped around her ankles,  tightening their grasp on her boots. 

"I, um... I'll be right back," She muttered, calmly walking out the door despite the tears that pooled in her eyes as the vines snapped at her feet.

Georgia's heart sank, her feet walking in Willow's direction as she barely glanced back at the others behind her.

"I'll go make sure she's alright," Georgia cast a spell, Hunter holding his hand out as he caught a little item in his hand.

"Contact me if anything," She nodded, Hunter copying her action shakily as he slipped the little bracelet around his wrist.

Gus sighed, seeing his best friends walk out sadly. Hunter's gaze darted towards the boy in concern, watching as Gus' brow furrowed in guilt.

"I guess this is my fault too," He muttered, a look of disbelief washing over Hunter's pale face.

"What? How?"

"I've... known you were a Grimwalker since the Day of Unity," Gus answered guiltily, pulling a picture from behind his back. "I was waiting for you to bring it up yourself but I– I don't know."

A silence filled them both for a minute and Gus gathered the courage to speak again, seeing as to how only watched him with disbelieving eyes.

"Maybe if I weren't so afraid, none of us would be hurting right now."

"Gus... I," Hunter stammered in reply before Gus cut him off.

"It's okay, you stay here, I'll find Willow. If Georgia and I look for her at the same time, there's a higher chance of finding her," Was all he said before he briskly walked out the door, and Hunter soon was chasing after them as he called his friend's names.