Part 20 : The skull island

In the previous part 19 we have seen how , Lu decides to take chastity on a secret adventure to skull island . Mothe Venus finds something suspicious with chastity . Some tresspassing is happening in the heaven , lets see what happens next in the chapter.

The skull island 

Lu : Holds chahstity hand , and takes her to a secret passage that leads downstairs from the trail towars some other trail. Chastity has been coming for a long time on trail, but never see something like this . LU enchanted a spell and there opens up secret stairs . chas was amazed at the magic. 

Chastity : I never knew someone is magically impressive too. What is this place . wheere does all the stairs go. 

LU : not everyone knows all the spell. so keep quiet , there are many deadly spirits , that wakes up to the call of pure creations . so be patient and keep coming. 

Chastity keeps on following the stairs and finally they reacha point , a land that is utterly nighmerisha steaming jungle packed with prehistoric beasts and crawling monsters. it was a place where even the insects can take you for dinner.

Very spooky. Chastity is worried as she has never been to a place like this ever. LU is holding her hand and comforts her . She can smell smoke all around as its just like highway to hell for her . She feels choked . 

Lu: you know even if this place is scary , still there are lots of hidden gems you can find in here. 

chastity : sees lots of skulls and it was difficult to predict whose skulls were they. They dint feel like burned nor they felt alive . She is puzzled and asks this place is full of skulls , whats gemful about it . Lu the sull as written and said in my realm has so many properties. Its been said that if you use these skulls and powdered them these can be very fruitful in making amazing stuffs.

Chastity : Thats gross , what can these skulls if powdered used for . 

Lu : I told you I read it , I never made any . Though many of my friends do. They have artistic skills and they know what to do with them . 

Chas : whats the point of bringing me her e. Its not a scenic place . 

LU: Have you heard of "the heal " the magical fountain . not many knows of it .

Chas : amazed to hear this but hides ... Ahhm what about it .

LU: just like the heal , the magical fountain. there is a fountain very rare and it goes behing this wall . I know the spell and the wall asides and opens the passage to the skull fountain. 

Chastity : with bright opened eyes, what does the skull fountain has as properties , its not for healing sure. 

Lu : enchants some spell and the wall sets aside . Thetre appears to be water but pitch black . this spooks chastity but Lu comforts her and says there is nothing to be scared. This water is not for drinking but has many magical properties. some people use it in potions while others for healing .

Chastity : that not possible , it is not fountain of healing. How can this black fountain heal someone . 

Lu : the realm is vast and secret are beyond. There are so many unanswered secrets to the realms . Lu takes out a water bottle and fills it . 

Chastity surprised , how the black water is of any use to Lu . LU smiles and says I need it for a friend in some other realm . dont look surprise . Lu even picks one skull that erks chastity and she wonders what LU is upto. 

LU : its time tyo leave chas . you are ghetting late for the class. 

They both leave in Hurry , but chastity feels some of her hair has been pulled of . she looks back and sees Lu walking a bit behind her . She wonders was it just a myth or something pulled off her hair . 

Any ways both chastity and LU leaves .

In the classroom 

Chastity looks upset , somehow she dint like the place she visited today , something in her was telling this is not right . She has never seen such a pathetic place ever. She is upset. Gini , pete ,hume ,meek,temp,dil joins her .

Gini : Today in the extra class before chastity walked in , there was a discussion about spooky things happening in the heaven . There has been an invasion.  Also professor Tim and others had a joint meeting to discuss , that we should focus more on virtues and be a little careful as something is not seeming right . 

Chastity silently listening but not attentive.

Pete : whats the matter , you seem lost now a days . Cupid also is worried about you.

Chastity : Have you ever heard of the skull island and skull fountain .

Temp and gini together : Woah , thats different . In heaven we are taking about skulls and all the more a fountain of skulls . Where in Gods name chas you got this info.

Chas : Just read it somewhere. 

Dil : i dint know Chas has interest in dark sections of library.

Professor tim walks in and everyone is silent . He asks what was the discussion about . Chastity said , nothing sir we were just discussing about perpetarators in heaven .

Pete : wondering Chas has never behaved this way to anyone. She acts a little weird now a days . 

Professor tim : The invasion will be taken care of but you all have to protect your virtues . The father has faith in you. Tim looks into chas eyes and She looks away .

There was a change in Chastity behaviour and it was fully noticable . Even pete , hume looks worried to have a look at her.

Something was changing in chastity and that was noticable . Professor tim and everyone looked worried but it was not made obvious.  There is more to come as suspense and drama in the story so stay tuned.............for the next chapter / part.