Part 14 : Highway to Hell

In the part 13 we have seen how everyone secretly makes a visit to the Fountain of healing(The Heal). Everyone is amazed as how invisible and soundless the waterfall is . Only at the night time , one can see waterfall and its pretty much soundless. Lets see what happens next.

In the dorms 

Chastity : Look , at this water bottle, the heal water is invisible . We cant see anything in the bottle filled. 

Pete : Heaven is full of wonders.

Hume : I am wondering who gets cured with this water. 

Cupid : This water can heal anyone . Even the burning souls of hell. But it is forbidden .

Chas : Who told you ?

Cupid : Mother Venus , for generations the heal water is being stolen by the dark kingdom for their sinistical activites. She never told us for what pupose. Also it has been said that the potion tree fruits are also being stolen . 

Hume : Is it not strange that theft is happening in Heaven .

Pete : No wonders , When you have dark world , it is bound to happen.

Hume : I am going for q quest tonight if any one is in ?

Pete : Where to ?

Hume : High way to Hell.

Chastity : Woah , never heard of that .

Hume : Everyone knows but secretly everyone hides.

Cupid: Remember last time when I told you about three secret doors and a high point to Hell. Hume is talking about that. This high point is also known as Highway to Hell.

Pete : How do we reach?

Hume : It is not a road , its a high tunnel to reach there . Though it is barrigated and forbidden as we may be seen by the dark world but I am curious. I have read in Dark book that from that point we can see souls burning in hell . These souls are screaming and asking for forgiveness but are forever burning in Hell.

Chastity : That is gross.

Dil: My Dear it is highway to hell not highway to Garden.

Hume : My suggestion is lets leave the girls here as they are delicate to handle this . Let it be a boys conquest. 

Cupid : Thats rude . Girl's are no less than others .

Hume : it has been written that the heat of Hell reaches the high point to and the ashes of burnig souls be seen far from . Everone need to coverthemselves in thick blankets to avoid any sign of impurity. 

Cupid : Few years back some senior students tried to seek in to highway of hell and got infected with it . They got imprints of ashes , they tried to wash it off but failed. Later when they joined in classrom they were caught andd spend nearly 6 months in forbidden realm near Heaven .

Hume : I have arranged thickest blankest so whose in for the quest?

Cupid : Do you have blanket of my size?

Pete : A  glove would be fine for you .

Everyone laughs..................

Chastity : Timings for highway to hell and where are we going to catch the underground tunnel ?

hume : Timings when everyone is asleep and underground tunnel goes beneath The Forbidden Tree.

Dil: Bingo : We are on a quest and trying to sneek through forbidden tree how amazing is that?