Part 24: Imurity

In the last part we have seen how lust lures chastity into a bond . for this He uses various potions, fragrance , sinned fruit , spell casted earring and what not . Chastity consent to lust made her impur e. but noone in the heaven knows of it . Mother venus and others are ona quest to find chahstity . They thinking think that dignity of chastity is in danger and Lucifer will play his cards . Lets see what happens next. 

The North 

in the previous parts we have read that north creates aurors , the northern lights also joins hand sin to search for aurora. 

They look for chastity in the trail aabut finds no one . Jupiter sir smeels a strange footprint , the smell of rotten flesh . Sir jupiter and North together tries to find directions as to where lu could have possible gone . 

They found imprints of foots that went towards a secret passage below the trail. Sir jupiter pointed out that this passage is no ordinary passage , no one would have access .This passage was bounded by spells and father and other members of heaven and this passage is not available to any besides someone who has been already serving for ages and it can only be lucifer and sin ,

Mother Venus : we have to hurry up otherwise future will be dark . sin would taken over virtue and both the heven and earth be impacted . Chastity should not be impure .

North creates a passage braking the secret oath , the passage opens up and all the virtues with others walk in . everyone is worried about chastity for she is the purest virtue and favourite to father .

In the casa lily island 

Chastity consentfully gave herself to lust . she is deeply and madly in love with Him . In this rage she has forgotten her purpose . she is wearing the purity ring . now lust and chastity are together. 

Suddenly when chastity regains consciousness she feels something inside her womb. Lu was standing in front of her but no he was not alone . All the sins were beside Him . A giant ffigure appeared and gave an evil laugh. This giant figure was none other than Lucifer. 

He laughs and says " Gods purst creation , a creation that father created against me to show hoe virtues can take over sin "

Would you my dear not like to meet my creation LU "lust " 

Just like your father , i too have created seven sins but the objective is diiferent .

You 7 virtues were created to protect the mortals from doing the sins and serve humanity . my dear , you never enquired about where lust comes from?

Lucifer : He is my finest creation and His name is lust (LU).

All this time lust was after you and he was observant of every move you masde .

every noght we would sneek in your eden garden and takes away the sinned fruit . That fruit allows us to create so many potions that we use on both earthly and realm creations . it does wonders . Out of my seven sins . lust was chosen for you were chastity . 

other six  sins of my creations were not match for you , but lust was .

My objective was to create the perfect sin that will be opposite of seven virtues .

I the great Lucifer created you for lust . 

All the creations in heaven when your father created . I created the same and you are all same age . 

seven virtues and seven sins

you gave us acces to the heal . you visited the highway to hell .