Part 12 : Fountain of Healing

In the last part we have seen , how Pete , Chastity and Cupid walks on the trail . Cupid tells how he knows about the theory of three secret doors exists in trail. Lets see what happens next.

All the three back in heaven Dorms .

Cupid : You know chastity, When mother Venus told us about three secrets door that are hidden in the trail, we all were shocked . They are hidden in plain sight . There are only few who found them. These three doors are :  

The door of Five Components 

The door of fairies

The door of Nature

There is a myth that these three doors are doors that lead to different worlds. These doors are not available to all creations . It is very difficult to notice and it has been said that Goddess Universe has a map for all.

Chastity curiously:  Are you sure ? Has anyone ever explored them ? 

Cupid : I am not sure , if there are rumours I am sure there must be something to it .

Pete : There are so many things in Heaven that are unexplored. It is not easy to explore all the realms . Each realm has something to offer and each realm has something to hide, As we know that Eden Garden was made accesssible to us after really long time . THis is heaven and if we have The forbidden tree and its roots to the gateway of heaven , then definately there must be other hidden secrets to it. 

Cupid : It has also been said that there are secret passages that goes from Heaven to the other parts of realm and some of these even misleadsto dark world . If you get lost you shall never make a comeback. 

Chastity : Well honestly sounds a little spooky.

Cupid: There is a secret door going from Vibgyor, its been rumoured that this leads to magical realm and the queen that dominates it . 

Pete : Sounds cool to me , can we go on an adventure quest then

Cupid laughs....

Chastity: Cupid has lot of stories to offer. These stories are just stories and there are no secret doors , if there are any then we must have been told about them . 

Hume : OOOOHHH! WoW Pete surely is spending some good time today. Hey chas how are you ?

Chas : All good , where have you been ?

Hume : Where you have been not ?

Hume: Since now we are  all grown up , we are free to explore Heaven with some restrictions , let us go and explore one secret fountain that gives you forever youth. 

Cupid : Really , can you take us all there ? I will bring something for Goddess Venus as she is having wrinkles . Hope it can revive her youthfulness.

Hume laughs: It was a joke  Cupid : Stupid . Nonetheless there is a fountain no doubt but that fountain has healing and soothing powers, it has been said when any impurities try to touch us  it helps us heal.

Pete : Awesome what are you trying to heal?

Hume : That you are hanging out with the most beautiful lady in Heaven and ouches! it pricks me . May be one day , I have the pleasure of spending time with her. 

Cupid : Not till I am alive ......................

All laughs....................................................................

Hume : Let's go to the fountain.

Pete : all right lets pack up. But we are all immortal beings what are we going to heal. 

Hume : Good question?

Chastity: You know we can travel till clouds end and catch Earthly mortal creatures who are hurt and try to cure them .

Hume : We are not allowed to do that chas .

Chastity : Are we allowed to do this ? To explore the unexplored?

Hume : Al right lets go . I will inform the rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------