Chapter 43

A sharp alarm rang, making me peel my eyes open before reaching over the nightstand and tapping any button on Yeonjun's phone just to get the alarm to be quiet

"Ahhh" I heard Yeonju groan behind me as I heard him move around. I turned to face him in the darkness of our very empty and under furnished room as we layed in the bed we shared together. We still haven't had our place done. it was still empty. but with the presence of Yeonjun, he made it feel warm I wrapped an arm across his chest before pulling myself closer and laying my head against his chest feeling his warmth against my body

"Morning babe" Yeonjun greeted me with his deep raspy morning voice as he tilted my head upwards before placing his soft thick lips against mine. Without fail causing butterflies to travel through my stomach. I moved my lips against his returning his kiss, still with my eyes closed, threatening to go back to sleep and wanting to ditch work. but I knew neither of us can miss a day of work.

"Come on, we need to prepare breakfast" I said, with the basic equipments that we had we managed to cook egg omelette and potato pancake with cheese on top. we ate stand-in up on the counter. after a while we finished eating and went to go get ready. 

"There you go," I said as I finished tying Yeonjun's tie, who had his hand resting at my waist. I looked up at him to see him smiling at me causing a smile to appear on my face. He pulled me closer where our chest collided, without saying a word he pressed his lips against mine kissing me passionately making my knees give up. I wrapped my arms around his neck to support myself as I moved my lips against his, studying the details of his lips with mine.

Yeony ran his hand up my back sending sparkles at the trail he left before lacing his hands into my hair tucking it lightly making me moan softly as he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth filling my mouth with his minty scent. I moaned at his touch.

I wanted to push him away so he wouldn't ruin my makeup and hair that I spent the past twenty minutes doing but his touch and kisses didn't allow me to think of such a thing.

"Ah Yeonjun" I moaned as he nibbled on my sweet spot in my neck, that's when he pushed me on the soft bed, and grabbed each of my thighs and made me wrap my legs loosely on his hip. I pushed him away and looked into his eyes that was dark and full of lust

"We have to go to work" I said panting trying to get my vision to focus as it was blurred from Yeonjun's touch. I looked at the clock and it was fifteen minutes to five in the morning. which meant Yeonjun had to leave now for his two hour ride to the city

"Come on you have to go" I said siting up facing Yeonjun who was slightly pouting and he softly glared at me

"Twelve hours without you" he stated

"Twelve hours without you" I repeated, he groaned and titled his head backwards facing the ceiling. my eyes immediately fell on the rough skin on his neck, that defined the outline of his throat. I immediately felt my body heat up. I leaned upwards and placed my lips against his skin lightly kissing the side of his neck. I heard Yeonjun chuckle making me laugh.