Chapter 31

A well constructed building was in front of me

A well constructed building was in front of me. A person can easily think it is a mall instead of a hospital. it was all white and had large reflective blue windows on the walls. The hospital had ninety nine floors. Each speciality in medicine has their dedicated floor. There is a beautiful garden not only on the outside of the hospital but also an indoor garden.

Adding on top of that, right next to the hospital was a hotel that allowed the visitors of patients to sleep in and there are restaurants and cafes in. The hotel was connected to the hospital through a sky tunnel. The bottom three floors of the hotel is a mall with a cinema.

I stood outside of the City hospital taking in each and every detail that I used to see everyday before I started working in the Town hospital. I couldn't believe how much I adored this hospital and how much I loved working in it. It was great but it was nothing compared to the Town hospital. The experience there is different. Even though the town hospital is old and has that vintage brown interior, it felt more homey than the all white and simple interior of the city hospital.

I approached the blue tinted door that reflected my outfit. Since I'm visiting an elite and high figure person in the society that we live in, I couldn't just show up with my usual old T-shirt and ripped jeans. I wore a Needle & Thread Violet Shimmer Ankle Gown in fuchsia pink. With white pump that matches my white Hermès mini kelly bag.

I entered the building and went to the reception area. I gave them my name and thats when a gentleman led me and gave me access to the automatic flap gate. Usually the guests of the hospitals are guided throughout the building since it is huge and anyone can get easily lost. We entered the elevator and the man scanned his card before pressing floor ninety. Soon we were walking in a hallway that had separate rooms for the executives. It was built by sound proof glasses that can frost or be cleared up in just a click of a button. Which Mister Choi's office was frosted as we approached it

Chief Executive Officer
Choi Jun Hyuk

The label next to the door read. The man knocked on the door before opening the door slightly and peaking in

"Sir you have a guest" The man announced, Mister Choi must have nodded since the man opened the door wider, opening the way for me to walk in. Mister Choi's office is just as fancy as the whole hospital. Right behind his office was the full view of the Han River and probably the whole of Seoul. In front of his desk are two chairs and then couches facing each other forming a rectangle and there was an expensive coffee table that is made out of wood, probably weighing over fifty pounds. There was a bar table and cabinets, no it didn't display alcohol bottles and the most expensive whiskey on the market

It displayed Mister Choi's collection of whole bean coffee from all over the world that he goes to each country and buys it himself. Ethiopia, Colombia, Jamaica, Brazil. You name it, he probably went there and purchased a collection of coffee beans. There was coffee making equipment on the bar. Yup, this man is a coffee addict, he needs to have at least five cups of coffee everyday.

"I guess I wasn't tripping when I saw your name on the list" Mister Choi said smiling like he can't believe that I'm standing in front of him, breaking my thoughts. I looked back at him. If you ask me who Yeonjun resembles more, I would say he is a copy of his dad. Those four years made Mister Choi's hair jet black become a white as snow, but he still maintained his signature hair style which is sleek back. More wrinkles appeared deeper in his skin. The only thing he maintained was the strong build body that he always had.

I walked towards him and stood right in front of the desk "It's nice to see you again Mister Choi. How have you been?" I asked, pulling a genuine smile on my face. Because truly I did miss Mister Choi, he can be tough at times especially when it comes to anything medicine or coffee related but over all he is such a kind hearted person. I felt bad knowing that Miss Choi is using him.

"How... how have I been?" he asked as his voice grew weaker and tears became visible in his eyes

"Mister Choi!" I said getting off guard, I walked over the desk until I was standing next to Mister Choi's desk. He stood up and pulled me into his embrace. Hugging me tightly and firmly

"Dear I missed you so much." He said sniffling quietly "I just can't believe that you are really here"

While I was dating Yeonjun, Mister Choi would take care of me. He really adored me and was really happy when he found out that Yeonjun and I were planning on building our future together. Everytime Miss Choi would act up against me he would be the one to stand next to me and protect me. He treated me as if I was a part of the family way before I was even a part of it. Well supposed to be a part of it but not anymore.

"Don't cry Mister Choi" I said feeling tightness around my throat and my own vision getting blurry

"Sorry dear. Oh god I don't want to make this depressing but god I missed you so much" Mister Choi said before letting me go. "Would you like any coffee?"

"Of course i want some" I said

"Oh you have to try the new coffee that I got from Honduras. I got it from a farmer that grows his coffee in volcanic soil" Mister Choi's eyes lit up as he went towards the bar and opened a packet of coffee before starting to make it.

"Would love to try it out," I said.