Chapter 10

*7 years ago*

*7 years ago*

I followed google maps that finally led me to the medical building in this huge university campus. Thankfully I left my home super early to take my time getting to my first class. I entered the building to be greeted with a modern and simple interior of white and blue buildings. I approached the lady in the reception desk right in front of the main entrance.

"Excuse me" I said quietly and she looked up at me with curiosity before pulling a smile on her face making me feel welcomed. "Where is room six hundred and eight?" I asked

"First right turn, end of the hallway there are stairs up then turn to the right. At the end of the hallway there is doors go through then on your right there will be the room" she explained

I turned to make my way to class when a figure right behind me hovered over me. I looked up to be greeted by a man who wore thick black frame glasses with a round face and slightly chubby cheeks

"Look like we are on the same page" He said as a smile pulled on his face. "I also new here and I have a class to go to"

"Ohhh good thing I'm not alone then" I said

"Im Yeonjun by the way" he said "Choi Yeonjun"

"Im Cha Ah Rang" I said as we walked towards the class

"Well here is my home." I said clinging on my university jacket "thank you for walking me home". I said turning to face Yeonjun who held a bright smile the whole time we were talking. I couldn't help but feel butterflies fluttering through my stomach. He work his hair straight down covering his forehead and he wore thick black framed glasses.

Even though he was the son of the city hospital CEO, you would expect him to be arrogant and fed by a diamond spoon, but no he was a hardworking person who was focus on his dreams with such a kind heart.

"So I will see you tomorrow?" he asked

"Tomorrow?" I said, confused "We have a two week break. There is no class tomorrow"