17

A/N finally got a chapter out, ignore plot holes

the way I wrote the kissing in the previous chapter as though I've ever kissed someone in my life-

enjoy

I poked around at the waffle on my plate. It was all cut up and doused in butter and syrup and I was incredibly excited to eat it.

I couldn't bring myself to lift the fork to my mouth, however, because Isaac was staring at me from across the table.

My face was positively burning from the previous events only half an hour ago, and I should've relaxed by now but the feeling of the two boys sitting beside me, eating quietly as though nothing happened, kissing me was replaying in my head.

It was like the record that is my brain had broken and the machine wasn't sure what to do so it just kept spinning.

Elias led us up to his room for breakfast and of course Erin texted Isaac to make sure he was aware we were having a meal together.

Then of course he told Sage and Alex.

And then of course they invited themselves over to join us.

But then, of course, Noah made sure he and his boyfriends had breakfast elsewhere. Because he was just so very kind like that, leaving us alone where anything could come up in conversation.

Noah was always great at reading me when I was embarrassed. It helped him years back to know when to step in when I was feeling awkward or anxious.

So, of course, he took one look at me walking through the door and was immediately aware something had happened.

One, I was never awake at five a.m. And two, I am incredibly pale and therefore that makes my blushing quite noticeable.

He cornered me once Elias started picking out breakfast ingredients and I confessed to having kissed the two of them.

Noah then screeched out a "WHAT" and everyone turned to look at us. I made sure to slap his arm before he left.

Now, here I am, sitting between two incredibly attractive boys' whose tongues were just high fiving the back of my throat.

And Isaac is on to me.

When he came into the room he pressed a kiss to my cheek immediately and then asked if I was okay. I had squeaked out a 'yes' but he continued to look at me like he was fully aware something happened.

He asked Elias and Erin if anything had happened but they just glanced at each other, Erin smirking slightly, and shrugged.

It was as though nothing had happened.

For a moment I wondered if I had hallucinated it all but Erin's left hand was slightly rubbing my thigh and I really could not focus on the waffles in front of me.

"You sure...nothing happened?" Isaac finally asked again, leaning back in his seat.

I feigned a confused look, shaking my head slightly.

This time Sage leaned away from his food and pursed his lips, eyes burning into my soul as he looked me over.

"Mm, you have the same look as when I latched myself to your neck at the club." He said, dull toned and incredibly blunt.

I coughed, choking on air slightly, my eyes wide from shock.

"No..." I tried to say convincingly. Sage raised a brow.

"Something happen, gorgeous?" Erin questioned before taking a sip of his drink. I slowly turned to look at him, making it clear on my face that I was not dealing with his bullshit teasing.