12

A/N such a delay I'm sorry
busy busy with school :(

aced my math test tho so that's nice!

hope you all are having a wonderful day/night

sorry if it seems rushed, kind of a filler till the other boys get back :) used their leaving to develop the other boys relationships a little more!

enjoy <33

I glared at Cassie through the mirror as she laughed, doubling over with a face pure red.

"Shut up." I muttered, fixing my turtle neck. Cassie didn't let up and started coughing, tears pricking her eyes in amusement.

"Holy shit it looks like you got strangled." She finally said after she took a breath.

I ignored her comment, pulling down the neck of my sweater and revealing the dark bruises lined along my neck.

Flashbacks to the night before left my stomach twisting. I hadn't thought that Sage was probably going to leave bruises after attacking my neck.

I woke up at almost noon and went to use the bathroom when I saw the mirror and thought someone tried to suffocate me in my sleep.

I adjusted the turtle neck to hide the bruises and left the bathroom, ignoring Cassie's chuckling that followed.

"Don't say anything about it." I pointed at her, a smile still dancing across her lips.

She put her hands up and laughed again.

"Don't need to. They definitely know." She said.

I groaned internally. They definitely did know there were marks. They could see it last night and it wasn't like Sage was unaware of what he was doing.

Turtleneck didn't help.

"Well if Noah asks, just say I'm out of laundry or something." I told Cassie.

If Noah found out I had hickeys all over me he would never let me live it down. There'd be non-stop joking about it for days, especially when Elias and Erin come back.

I didn't need those jokes on top of the other things our little group needed to discuss.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, remembering the things that were said. Sage and the other boys refused to kiss me until Elias and Erin did.

But would Elias and Erin want that?

I wasn't that stupid. I knew something was starting between us, and it wasn't like they rejected me last night.

But what if Elias and Erin didn't want to kiss me right now. Or start a relationship for that matter.

Hell, would any of the boys want a relationship? They don't seem to discuss what's going on between them let alone with new people.

I shook the thoughts from my head. I'd just have to wait and see where it goes when everyone is here together.

Cassie and I decided to go out to a late lunch with Noah, his boys, Ellie, and "my" boys. A nice and comforting outing for after our late night.

I wasn't quite sure how long Noah and Cassie stayed last night but when we finally went down stairs to meet up with the group he had dark bags under his eyes.

He was chatting away though, still somehow energetic.

When we reached the group they looked over. Noah eyeing my sweater with a confused look.