Enemies To lovers (M)

Start from the beginning

Enid nods slightly, the feeling of desire growing inside of her. Wednesday leans in close to Enid, then whispers into her ear. "Shall we go home?""Yes," Enid whispers, her voice a soft purr. She takes Wednesday's hand and the two walk away from the park, their bodies close together and their hearts pounding. The feeling of desire is growing more and more with each passing second, as Wednesday's caresses and whispers of love make Enid shudder with pleasure.

When they reach the door to Enid's house, Wednesday leans in close, her fingers playing with Enid's hair. Their bodies are touching, and Enid can feel Wednesday touching the areas closest to her heart and making it beat faster.Wednesday leans in even closer, making her lips touch Enid's mouth once again. This time, the passion and desire have grown to their peaks, and it is all that Wednesday can feel.

She pulls away after their lips meet, breathing heavily. Her eyes are filled with passion, and every time she touches Enid's body, Enid's heart skips a beat.

Wednesday touches Enid's hair again, her fingers running through the strands gently but passionately, her eyes filled with love for Enid. "Shall we go inside?" Wednesday asks softly.Enid nods slightly, her eyes filled with longing and desire. Wednesday leads her into the house, their bodies close to each other and their eyes locking in a passionate gaze.

As they enter the house, Wednesday leans in close again, her lips brushing Enid's. She pulls away again, but this time their fingers entangle as their bodies are touching, Enid feeling Wednesday's warm body against hers, Wednesday feeling Enid's soft curves under her hands. Wednesday looks at Enid with love and passion in her eyes, her smile soft and bright.Wednesday leans in closer again, pulling Enid's head to her chest and holding her close with her strong arms. Then, just like the first time, their lips meet, and passion and desire ignite within them.

Their lips meet for a moment, then separate. Their fingers still entangle and their eyes meet, Wednesday and Enid lost in a world of their own, their minds filled with passion and desire. Their lips meet once again, their tongues tasting each other and their bodies moving closer to each other.As they kiss more passionately, Wednesday gently leads Enid to her room. She closes the door to her room, locking it so that they cannot be disturbed, and then leans in to kiss Enid again. Their lips touch with more hunger, their bodies touching and their hearts beating faster.

Wednesday pulls away again after a few minutes, breaking the kiss. Her face is flushed and her eyes filled with desire.

Enid looks at Wednesday, her mouth slightly open and her breath coming in short, quick bursts. She feels her stomach drop as desire heats up within her body.Wednesday smiles, her mind filled with passion and desire for Enid. She starts to pull Enid's clothes off, her hands caressing Enid's body as she does so. Enid's body shivers and Enid closes her eyes as Wednesday's fingers touch her.

Wednesday starts to take her own clothes off, her eyes locked on Enid the whole time. She is breathing deeply as she looks at Enid, her body quivering with pleasure just looking at Enid's body. The two undress each other completely, and Wednesday starts to kiss Enid's neck and shoulders as she does so.Wednesday gently takes off Enid's bra, letting her breasts fall free into the air. Wednesday leans in and kisses one of Enid's breasts gently, making Enid shiver with pleasure. Wednesday can't help but be seduced by the sight and feel of Enid's body. She kisses and caresses Enid's body, making her body shiver and Enid's voice turn into soft, low moaning.

Enid watches Wednesday, feeling her heart pounding and her body tingling with pleasure. She feels her breaths come in short, sharp bursts as Wednesday makes love to her with her lips and hands.

Wednesday makes love to Enid, her lips and hands exploring every curve of her body, making Enid moan and tremble with pleasure. Their bodies pressing together, Wednesday's skin against Enid and Enid's skin against Wednesday, the two of them lost in a world of their own.

Their hands and mouths come together, exploring every inch of love and passion, Wednesday gently turning the pleasure she is feeling and giving it to Enid. Enid feels her pleasure rising, her body shaking with the love and desire Wednesday is giving to her.Wednesday and Enid eventually make love, their bodies pressing together and their love for each other growing more and more. They exchange tender and passionate words to each other, showing their love and affection. The two eventually fall asleep together, their love having reached a peak.

In the morning, the two wake up and look at each other with love and devotion in their eyes. They know that from that day on, they will be together, their love and passion growing stronger and deeper, never fading.

The two get out of bed, their love glowing brightly in their eyes and hearts.

Wednesday and Enid are lying together, looking into each other's eyes with passion and love. Their love and affection for each other is obvious, as they gently brush each other's hair and gently kiss one another. Wednesday looks at Enid with a slight smile, and Enid stares back at Wednesday with a similar grin.

There is love and affection between the two of them, as Wednesday and Enid exchange words of love. Wednesday, in a soft, sweet voice, says "I love you, Enid." Enid responds, "I love you too."

-
Special poem for wenclair!

<3

The stars shine bright in the sky

Wednesday and Enid, a couple so divine.

Wednesday's heart beats with a passion

Enid's heart fills Wednesday's eyes with a shining light.

Their love will never die

Enid's smile and Wednesday's kiss will always remain.

The two of them are united forever,

With their love for each other, nothing else can compare.

<3