CHAPTER 24 : THE HAPPY ENDING ?

Author pov

Another summer without 'US'. It's been five years since Y/n moved to Daegu. Daegu wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. It was actually way better than suffering in Sebong High.

Y/n pov

I rolled up from my bed. I have been sleeping my ass off for the past few days.
I guess this is what happiness is. Without studies, without academic stress. I can't believe i graduated high school this fast. It feels like yesterday i was sitting in that museum with HIM.

Author pov

Y/n sat on the balcony in a chair curling into a ball. It's raining hardly outside.

Her eyebrows furrowed when annoyance took over her. The girl who once loved rain madly, hates it most.

Actually everything that reminds her of that one certain person is hated by her. Like rain, everything that once was her most cherished moments.

Y/n pov

Tf?

Why does it need to rain now?

I stared outside for a while. No matter how much i hate it, i end up falling in love with it. As i looked outside, my heart pulled me to the memories i wanted to get rid of, to forget.

In these past few years, many things changed. My life has turned upside down.

I changed when i realised i wasn't a chaos but a artwork of beautiful things that has happened to me.

I'm not friends with Joy anymore. But i do have contact with Jennie time to time. Also with Lisa occasionally.

Mingyu has contacted me a few times through texts but eventually we lost connection. About Hoshi... we never spoke after i left school. I hope his horanghae agenda is doing well.

About Jeonghan? I have lost him. I lost connection with him but i do know he got into that academy he wanted to join. After he left Sebong High, everyone eventually lost contact with him. I think he wanted to get rid of those memories just like me. As i have became more matured and grown up now, i can tell what Jeonghan felt about me at that time. I was totally clueless back then. But his feelings are clear to me now. But too bad i lost him.

And that person....HIM.

JOSHUA HONG moved on with his life unlike me.

After i left Seoul without any notice, i lost contact with Joshua. I was too busy with moving and all. My life was a mess.

I was struggling here with shifting. I had to transfer into a new school. I was really struggling to become familiar with the environment here, blending in with others.

Thanks to my current bestfriend YURI, who helped me through that time. I unexpectedly became friends with her on my second day of school here. I never thought we'll come this far. She had my back through all the times i have broke down during these years.

After six months, when my life became kinda stable, i tried to reach him. Joy wasn't someone i can ask for help. I lost Jeonghan already. So i asked Jennie for help. She was being hesitant which created some doubts in my mind.

I still remember what Jennie told me that night in the call.

" Y/n move on with your life. Joshua already did. He has been dating Jana for two months now. He looks happy. He probably wouldn't break up with her just to be with you. So the decision is yours. "

My heart broke badly. He moved on that easily?

It's been only six months. I cried a lot that night. I didn't want to believe Jennie so i asked Mingyu if it's true and his answer didn't help my broken heart either.