CHAPTER 20 : ONE STEP FORWARD

Y/n pov

It's been a while since Joshua and Ava are dating. Like two months? They have been quite popular in our class for being lovey dovey.

I have heard a lot of tantrums in these day. People are thinking Joshua dumped me. It's similar to that but not exactly it.

Also Ava has been on my nerves. Teasing me, testing my patience and trying to make me jealous is her occupation now.

All i feel is hurt. Thanks to Jeonghan who has been giving me good company and making my day.

Joshua is behaving so heartless. It feels like he's not the Joshua i loved.

I really need to let go and move on.

Currently i'm doing my homework for school. Between all these problems, i fucked up my academics. Lost my position in class and also running behind in many subjects.

Hannie has been helping me with studies as well. Jennie and Lisa walks me to school. They say it's a way I'll forget Joshua. I'll never forget him but it helps somehow. About Joy... she started dating someone else. It's a senior and i still don't know him also i don't wanna. She broke Mingyu's heart badly and i would never support her in any relationship for this reason.

Oh yes, Mingyu and Hoshi are still in touch with me. Just not infront of Joshua..

Sigh.....

Joshua pov

My relationship with Ava is fake. I asked her to do it for me and she agreed.

Y/n probably hates me so much now.

Jeonghan? He hasn't talked to me after that drama in the canteen. I understand him. I'm glad he's there protecting Y/n.

None of her friends talk to me and why would they? I'm being a jerk.

Next morning : at school

Author pov

Mrs. Lee entered the class...

Mrs. Lee : guys i have a announcement to make. ( she said earning all the students attention)

Mrs. Lee : the annual class party will be held on this weekend.

Everyone started cheering.

Mrs. Lee : before that I'll like to choose some students to take responsibility of this party.

The class went silent. The annual class party is fun but the preparations are hectic . Nobody wanted to take the lead.

Suddenly someone shouted...

?? : miss I'll like to take the lead. ( he stood up)

Mrs.Min smiled.

Mrs.Min : Joshua? It's so nice of you. ( she praised)

Jeonghan rolled his eyes knowing what's coming next.

Mrs.Min : class moniter?

Jeonghan stood up immediately.

Mrs. Min : where have you been? You're the moniter so it's your duty to take the responsibility and you're sitting in a corner hiding from your duties. ( she scolded Jeonghan)

Jeonghan : sorry miss. ( he said looking down)

He wasn't upset that he was getting scolded. He was hiding his smile because legends like to smile during serious situations.

Mrs.Min : I'm going to make a list of 10 students who will work two days for the party preparation after school hours.

Y/n looked down closing her eyes tightly praying that Mrs.Min doesn't say her name.