CHAPTER 9 : CONFESSION

Y/n pov

I have been in my grandma's place in Daegu for a week. We helped dad in moving stuff and all. We also visited his business property. Everything is all set now. Ig we'll be leaving for Seoul tomorrow morning.

I'm so excited that I'll get to see my friends after a long time. I miss them so much. I wonder how Shua is doing. I hope he hasn't face anymore problem while i was here.
Shua appears to be very intimidating but he's really amazing as a friend. I wouldn't deny the fact that i like to be around his presence now.

Nevermind i should sleep now. We have to leave for Seoul early in the morning. I wouldn't be able to attend school tomorrow but I'll try to attend the special classes.

Joshua pov

*next morning*

Last night everything Mingyu told me makes sense. I have to tell Y/n that i like her before someone else takes her away from me. Only thing i'm afraid about is what if Y/n doesn't like me back. I did her so wrong in the past. I was dying inside my mind when Mingyu walked inside my room.

Mingyu : i cooked breakfast. Come eat. Then we'll leave for school.
( he closed the door again and left)

Joshua : ok i have made my mind. I'll confess to her today.

I saw Mingyu already eating alone in the table. I sat infront of him and told him that i made my mind. But he was a bit shocked when i told him that I'll confess today. But my brother Mingyu is so supportive. He gave me some advice and taught me some do's and don't's about confessing. He's experienced.

Soon after eating we left for school. After i entered the classroom, i didn't see Y/n which means she hasn't come back yet. My mood immediately went down.

Y/n pov

We have reached Seoul about an hour ago. My mom and i started to clean the house as we weren't here for a week, everything was covered with dust. After i was done with cleaning, i took a shower. There's still two hours left for my special classes. So i can take a nap. My friends are probably rooting in class rn. Nevermind let's sleep now.

Time skip : after one and half hour

Shit Y/n, you slept for too long sleepyhead.
I ran outta my bed and got dresssed with the speed of light. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving the house. My hair's a mess rn. I look like a dehydrated potato. The outfit btw :

My friends are most probably chilling in the canteen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My friends are most probably chilling in the canteen. So i'm heading to the canteen straight.

Joshua pov

I, Hoshi, Mingyu and Joy are sitting in the canteen. I was really sad that Y/n didn't show up today as well. I was lost in my sadness when Hoshi yelled,

Hoshi : Look Y/n!!!!

I looked at the direction he was looking. Oh gosh, Y/n!!!

My heart was jumping, running, dancing idk what else was happening inside me. I feel like i was struck by her electric love.

Y/n : hi guys! ( she excitedly waved her hands and sat on a chair just beside me)

Joy hugged her immediately and i wish i could too.

Joy : we missed you bitch.

Y/n : i missed you guys too.

Mingyu : did your father's shifting go well?

Y/n : yes everything is settled now but i miss him.

Why is she talking to everyone but not me? Well I'll take a step then.

Joshua : Y/n do you wanna eat smtg?
( omg why is she facing me)

Y/n : no. I already ate at home but I'll drink cola. ( a very HER typa answer)

Joshua : as expected. Then I'll get one.
( i was about to get up when she held my wrist and stood up as well)

Y/n : I'll come with you. You guys continue.
( she told the others to keep doing whatever they were doing and walk away still holding my wrist)

Y/n pov

When i was sitting with everyone, all of them said smtg to me except for Shua. He was just sitting beside me and i think smtg was bothering him. He seemed to be thinking about smtg else. So i took the drink as an excuse to talk with him.

As we came away from our friends sight, i let go of his wrist and asked him..

Y/n : Shua are you alright?

Joshua : yes ofc. What would happen to me? ( he passed me a nervous smile)

Y/n : has smtg happened when i wasn't here? ( i can feel he's hiding smtg)

He ignored my question and took out a cola can from the vending machine.

Joshua : Let's go, others are waiting.
( he walked away)

I followed him from behind and sat there with everyone.

Time skip : after class

I was walking outta campus with Joy when someone called me from behind. I know who it is. I told Joy to go home without me. I still think Joshua might has smtg to tell me about.

Joshua came closer to me and told me to follow him to the museum. So i did.

As we took our everyday seats on museum, Joshua started speaking.

Joshua : i missed you all these days. ( he smiled at me)

I thought he was again messing around with me but it felt to genuine.

Joshua : Y/n, let's date?

I was taken a back. Not exactly taken a back, it felt like someone threw me from the Eiffel Tower.

Maybe he's joking. Let's play it cool.

Y/n : nice joke. ( i playfully smacked his shoulder)

Joshua : i'm serious. ( he really seems serious)

Y/n : i- i mean you- why would you like me? ( i was confused)

Joshua : idk, i just do.

Y/n : It's not smtg-

Joshua : ik. I'm not rushing you to accept me. Take your time as much as you want. Just don't reject me right here. Give me time to woo you. ( he was so desperately asking for a chance that i wanted to say yes then and there but nope. I need time)

Y/n : fine. I'll give you a month. Would that be enough for you to woo me, Mr. Hong? ( i asked dramatically)

Joshua : more than enough, Ms. Min. Brace yourself. You're gonna be struck my Joshua's electric charms. ( that's it, we started to goof around as always)

Y/n : don't be overconfident. I wouldn't go easy on you. ( i said as i stood up to leave)

Joshua : yes ofc and i'm not an easy guy to give up like this. ( he stood up as well)

Y/n : Let's see. I'll take my leave now, Mr.Hong. ( i was about to leave when Shua spoke)

Joshua : wait, Ms. Min, I'll walk you to home.

Wait does he want me to go crazy over him right here and why am i smiling like a fool?

Dear diary,
Today he walked me to my house just after confessing and rn I'm going giddy over him. I think one month's a lot of time to hold myself back.

Joshua pov

I just saw her walking inside her house and i took a deep breathe after she went inside. Wah that was so hard. At least i did it and her reaction is positive. God, i think i have a chance. Life can't be better than this now.

[ TO BE CONTINUED ]

Lost Love // Hong Jisso जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें