CHAPTER 8 : REALIZATION

Joshua pov

A few days has passed, after i talked about my problems to Y/n and tbh i don't regret it at all. She was so kind to me despite the fact i annoyed her so much in the past. After that day, she would randomly take care of me, hang out with me and spend time with me. Honestly i like the fact she is doing these for me. She makes me feel smtg that i never felt before.

Right now i was getting ready for school. Yes, everyone's summer vacation is over and school has started again.

I took my car keys which my brother gave me. I mean he gave me his car to use till dad returns mine.

Btw Mingyu already confessed to Joy and ofc that dumbass loser got rejected. Tbh, i have known Joy for a long time but smtg about her is off. Everyone likes her cause She's pretty and all but she just doesn't pass my vibe check. As Mingyu is head over heels for her, i have no choice but to like her as a friend.

Y/n pov

Joy told me how Mingyu confessed to her and what she told him. I can say that Joy isn't wrong because she isn't sure about her feelings and being in a relationship without feelings would eventually hurt both of them. As much as i was appreciated Joy for her decision, i cursed Mingyu as much for taking that dumb action.

Like bro how could you do that. Joshua and i have been training him and thinking various ideas to make things work out. He just...
I was first frustrated by his move and even smacked him several times. But now i got over it. We'll try to work Mingyu and Joy out again.

People might think that i'm forcing Mingyu on Joy but that's not true. Yesterday Joy told me that Mingyu treats her so well that there's a chance for her to fall for him. I don't blame her. Kim Mingyu has been trying so hard.

I was lost in my thoughts sitting at the canteen while waiting for Jeonghan. It's been two days since school has started. Now i don't hate school like before because this might be a excuse for me to see Joshua. Nope, It's not because i like him or smtg. It's because i want to make sure he's alright.

Suddenly Jeonghan screamed 'BOO' into my ear making me flinch.

Y/n : bitch-

Jeonghan : calm down girl. ( she smirked)

I and Jeonghan haven't been talking during the vacation because he went to Thailand for the vacation. So i need to update him with the recent teas i have.

I told him everything. Everything about Mingyu and Joy, Joshua and myself also. I told him that dad is moving to Daegu. But he didn't seem pleased with the fact that i and Joshua are THIS close now. I think it's because Joshua was my enemy and he did many gross stuff with me. So as my bestie Jeonghan might not like it. It doesn't matter. He would get used to Joshua eventually.

Author pov

School was going so well. Everyone was happy. Y/n took a week off cause her father is moving to Daegu and she had to help him with that. Also she wanted to see what her father's business was about and how her grandma was going. Here Joy was still confused about her feelings and Mingyu was patient enough. Jennie, Lisa and Hoshi was doing well also. Jeonghan became okay with Joshua. They aren't friends yet but they don't cause trouble like before.

One person who wasn't okay was JOSHUA.
He felt suffocated in school without Y/n. He felt lonly despite having his other friends. He was missing Y/n so much.

Joshua pov

This Y/n is gone for five days straight. Ik she went to her hometown but would it even hurt if she comes back soon.