CHAPTER 15 : TIME FLIES

Y/n pov

I can't imagine it's been a year already. Joshua and I aren't officially dating yet. Yes and it might sound depressing for others but not us. I and Joshua both like the things as they are. He just tries his best and gives lots of efforts and i appreciate him for this. Walking to school would be my favourite thing to do in a day. Joshua walks me to school everyday and he hasn't missed a single day in a year. Even if i don't go to school for a day, he'll still wait. Yeah, we don't have each other's phone number. 90's love.

Him, giving me attention and taking care of me is the main reason i'm attracted to him. Yes, i have an amazing and most perfect family in the world. But my brother was always my parent's favourite child. So i didn't get the attention i needed from them. I was always taught to be matured and had to take care of myself. I was on my own from a young age. So there's some blank spaces left. But Joshua is filling them up for me and i'm happy for that. Tbh, we're just like missing pieces for each other's puzzle. We fill up the blank spaces for each other.

I have been ignoring the fact he asked me out a year ago. I wanted some time. Joshua hasn't talked about it ever again after that day. He's still giving me time without any complaints. I think choosing him is the best decision ever.

Rn, i'm going out with Joshua. Today Joshua is taking me to his house cause his mother wants to meet me. I didn't object and i like her tbh. She's such an warm hearted and gentle person. The outfit :

I went outside the apartment building and saw Joshua standing there

I went outside the apartment building and saw Joshua standing there. I was actually expecting him to come.

Joshua pov

I was waiting for like 10 minutes when Y/n showed up. Why does she looks pretty everyday?

I think one year passed by so easily. I haven't got my answer yet and tbh i haven't asked her or confessed to her properly. So rn i have no right to complain about it. The bond we have is so different. We're not connected romantically. We're each other's partners in crime and comfort person. That's all we have.

Author pov

Y/n came out and stood infront of Joshua. Joshua showed her a bright smile before complimenting.

Joshua : you look pretty Y/n.

Y/n : shut up bruh. Let's go.

Y/n has been to Joshua's house a few times before. But that would be for some assignment or group projects or smtg like that. But today Joshua's mom is inviting her. So needs to look perfect.

They entered the mansion when Joshua screamed..

Joshua : mom we're home.

Joshua saying this house a home isn't smtg normal.

Joshua's mother came outta kitchen and engulfed Y/n in a tight hug.

Y/n : Aunty you get prettier everytime i see you. ( she smiled at Joshua's mom)